Ridgeway @ Henry County

MSURacer

Might as well get this one started. Huge game in 5A with the defending champion Patriots hosting the perennial playoff mainstay Ridgeway Roadrunners. Always a lot of athletes on display when these teams meet. RW has a ton of talent back from last year's quarterfinal team and will have revenge on their minds after losing to us twice last year. They've also had a very impressive start to their season, including a shootout victory over Mississippi 6A power Olive Branch. 

Henry County opened their season with a tough loss to a very stout Liberty team, but still brings a good deal of experience and talent to the fold as well. HC defense has looked very stout thus far, but they will be facing a different offensive animal this week. Can they keep it up? Can our offense build on last week's performance and prove themselves against a better defense? Lots of questions remain. Looking forward to this one.  

How do you see it shaping up?   

I don't think there are many Ridgeway fans on here but speaking from a Whitehaven fan/alum who has seen Ridgeway play this year, they are scary good. They are by far the most explosive offense in the Memphis area. From the little knowledge that I do have on HC they're typically dominant on defense so this should b a great game. If they are who they say they are I pick Ridgeway winning by 14 but I guess I can make it 7 due to travel. It's a shame they couldn't get it worked out for y'all to play in Memphis since they traveled there last year but anywho good luck, I'll definitely be looking forward to this game.

This going to be a great game! A high octane offense against a very strong and stout Defensive Unit, makes for some good football!

Havengrad4 or KWC - do you really think that Ridgeway is the most explosive offense out of Memphis? That is saying alot, I would have thought Whitehaven or Central might carry that title...

Go Big RED!!!

This going to be a great game! A high octane offense against a very strong and stout Defensive Unit, makes for some good football!

Havengrad4 or KWC - do you really think that Ridgeway is the most explosive offense out of Memphis? That is saying alot, I would have thought Whitehaven or Central might carry that title...

Go Big RED!!!

OR East. Their offensive numbers aren't too shabby! 

GO BIG RED

This is the one I've been waiting for.... I want to see how HC stacks up against another 5a title contender. In my opinion, the pace of the game will dictate the outcome in this one. If HC can control the ball & clock on O while keeping the D off the field then I think HC wins. However, if Ridgeway has a lot of time to run their O then it could be a long night. I really won't be surprised to see either team win but my gut says HC pulls it out late by less than 7.

Go Big RED!!!

This is going to be a dandy of a game.