1A & 2A AP Polls

TheAmbassador

The Copper Basin-Marion County game on October 10th is going to be a big one. CB should be 5-1 going into that game and if they beat Marion County the Cougars will be in the top 5.

I agree that Copper Basin has improved but I don't see that they have much a chance at all against Marion. I see Marion winning that one by 3 TD's or more. Marion will be best team they play all year.

We were all hoping Copper Basin would be 5-1 coming to MC but looks like 4-2. I'm sure CB is an improved team but I don't think it will be close at all but anything is possible. Also I think we are a top 10 team but not title contenders. Inexperienced QB hurts a lot. Not knocking him but if you can't stretch the field you usually get put out in the 3rd round.

We were all hoping Copper Basin would be 5-1 coming to MC but looks like 4-2. I'm sure CB is an improved team but I don't think it will be close at all but anything is possible. Also I think we are a top 10 team but not title contenders. Inexperienced QB hurts a lot. Not knocking him but if you can't stretch the field you usually get put out in the 3rd round.

Marion will be just fine in the 2A playoffs. They have one of the two best teams in the east.

We are really hoping for a #1 seed so we can play at home. Everyone wants to play TC in a rematch. Too much crap went on that week and have to play that game with no practice and coaches who didn't know the system. We were a better team than that. Grace and Trousdale are the class in the east. We just hope to win a playoff game.

We are really hoping for a #1 seed so we can play at home. Everyone wants to play TC in a rematch. Too much crap went on that week and have to play that game with no practice and coaches who didn't know the system. We were a better team than that. Grace and Trousdale are the class in the east. We just hope to win a playoff game.

LMBO. You won't have to worry about winning a game. Marion will go 9-1 and have home field advantage. You have a great chance at representing the east.
  • Upvote 1