4-Columbia Academy

5-Cloudland

6-Copper Basin

7-Harriman

8-Fayetteville

9-Moore County

10-Wayne County

Others-Oakdale

Where did you find this drug induced silliness?

Not hardly how I would rank um Southtower, Chis is smarter than that also,he just likes to rattle cages. Its easy to see through him.

pujo, or is it Moses now? lol,,, if I need to see a top ten, I need to look no further than you, PirateTom, RLH. There are a few others on here but I can't keep up or follow everyone.

Yalls knowledge of high school football across the state is top notch in my book.

Now, I hope I didn't jinx you in the big ones contest,,,i don't know enough about enough teams to play and would only wind up embarrassing myself, as if I don't do that already..lol

pujo, or is it Moses now? lol,,, if I need to see a top ten, I need to look no further than you, PirateTom, RLH. There are a few others on here but I can't keep up or follow everyone.

Yalls knowledge of high school football across the state is top notch in my book.

Now, I hope I didn't jinx you in the big ones contest,,,i don't know enough about enough teams to play and would only wind up embarrassing myself, as if I don't do that already..lol

Its just fun picking the Games Southtower and alot of it comes down to luck. The top 2 or 3 in each class is fairly easy,after that ,it gets a little hazy.

Little known fact......I can't catch a break in the Big Ones Contest because I only do well in the Middle and East.  The West leaves me clueless as ChrisBurr55555...! :roflol:  Yes that was a joke.  Moses.....er, Pujo......must have been the one that stoled Roy's book!  I wouldn't put it past him..... that sea parting was a pretty good trick.  I could try to make a top ten, but it, as most polls are, would be worthless because we have playoffs!!! :thumb: Which is a real intelligent way of settling thing, huh? 

Southtowner......get on the horn and send Roy to Hampton to get his book back.  Tell him to look for the guy in the Chiefs Jacket!

Kazanation

Little known fact......I can't catch a break in the Big Ones Contest because I only do well in the Middle and East.  The West leaves me clueless as ChrisBurr55555...! :roflol:  Yes that was a joke.  Moses.....er, Pujo......must have been the one that stoled Roy's book!  I wouldn't put it past him..... that sea parting was a pretty good trick.  I could try to make a top ten, but it, as most polls are, would be worthless because we have playoffs!!! :thumb: Which is a real intelligent way of settling thing, huh? 

Southtowner......get on the horn and send Roy to Hampton to get his book back.  Tell him to look for the guy in the Chiefs Jacket!

I guess Ole Moses is BUSTED. Roy will be real mad.

Kazanation