1A & 2A AP Polls

TheAmbassador

Similar in what way, you both play on friday night

Similar as in they both run the veer, both have a good line, both have a good quarterback and big bruising running backs mixed with good speed. I'm not saying WC is as good as UC, I'm just saying they are similar in a lot of ways. And everybody keeps talking about NCS, which I have a lot of respect for, but WC pretty much had their way with them in the page jamboree.

Similar as in they both run the veer, both have a good line, both have a good quarterback and big bruising running backs mixed with good speed. I'm not saying WC is as good as UC, I'm just saying they are similar in a lot of ways. And everybody keeps talking about NCS, which I have a lot of respect for, but WC pretty much had their way with them in the page jamboree.

Maybe Wayne County is the second best team then. There is distance between Union City and everyone else though.

I'm pulling for you fellers to come out of the West. I think you guys have one of the best Coaches in 1a.I'm also betting the Rice kid knows the game very well.

I'm pulling for you fellers to come out of the West. I think you guys have one of the best Coaches in 1a.I'm also betting the Rice kid knows the game very well.

Whoever represents the west this year will be battle tested, there's some good teams over this way. Let's not forget Columbia Academy, they're rolling right along.

coming from someone who has probably hasn't seen them play shows a lot.  It's basically the same team that last year that beat WC pretty bad in the playoffs.  

Monkey Wrench, we saw CA back in 2012 when yall came down to Beene Stadium for a playoff game. CA had a decent passing game but the final was 76-21 in favor of SP. 

Ambassador is correct somewhat in saying CA lacks on the defensive side of the ball....well, it was apparent in that game anyway...maybe CA has improved in that area.

I'm hopeful the next time we meet up CA will bring a better crowd next time...CA scored more points in that game than there were fans in the stands...no disrespect intended but the fan support at that playoff game was the worst I have ever seen.

Monkey Wrench, we saw CA back in 2012 when yall came down to Beene Stadium for a playoff game. CA had a decent passing game but the final was 76-21 in favor of SP. 

Ambassador is correct somewhat in saying CA lacks on the defensive side of the ball....well, it was apparent in that game anyway...maybe CA has improved in that area.

11/22/13

Q1   Q2   Q3   Q4   Final

Columbia Academy    0     7      6      8       21

Nashville Christian    14   28     7      0       49

Game was over by the half and we obviously put the brakes on in the second.

Edited by NCSdad1962

11/22/13

Q1   Q2   Q3   Q4   Final

Columbia Academy    0     7      6      8       21

Nashville Christian    14   28     7      0       49

Game was over by the half and we obviously put the brakes on in the second.

Hey dad did you all not get some nice transfers in this yr?