1A & 2A AP Polls

TheAmbassador

It's no different than open enrollment public schools. There should be a multiplier on public schools that have open enrollment. Same difference except its free!

Since SP isn't in the Class with Alcoa, Maryville, Greenville etc. open enrollment isn't a problem for SP

Edited by rlh

It's no different than open enrollment public schools. There should be a multiplier on public schools that have open enrollment. Same difference except its free!

And if they played at their previous school, they sit out for 365 days.  It's not like an entire new starting 22 comes in and plays immediately.  Like I said, we have one new guy that is starting on D.  The others can't dress out.

And if they played at their previous school, they sit out for 365 days.  It's not like an entire new starting 22 comes in and plays immediately.  Like I said, we have one new guy that is starting on D.  The others can't dress out.

I'm sure its basically all transfers,most just come in Jr HIgh.If you build it ,they will come. Same story ,different school.

Monkey Wrench, we saw CA back in 2012 when yall came down to Beene Stadium for a playoff game. CA had a decent passing game but the final was 76-21 in favor of SP. 

Ambassador is correct somewhat in saying CA lacks on the defensive side of the ball....well, it was apparent in that game anyway...maybe CA has improved in that area.

I'm hopeful the next time we meet up CA will bring a better crowd next time...CA scored more points in that game than there were fans in the stands...no disrespect intended but the fan support at that playoff game was the worst I have ever seen.

I realize that.  But if I am not mistaken, that team that played south pitt is basically the same one that is playing this year.  That team was riddled with young players.  I am not saying they are state championship contenders.  With respect to the crowd I have no idea, I graduated back in '09 and then we used to bring pretty good crowds to away games, but I havn't been around the school too much since then to know what they do now...(or better yet 2 years ago) 

ATM....

2A

1-Knoxville Grace

2-Rockwood

3-Marion County

4-Peabody

5-Forrest

6-Jackson County

7-Silverdale

8-Tellico Plains

9-Trinity Christian

10-Trousdale County