Week 4: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

Jackets, how is the GB speed? Hear they're turbo charged lightening but unless they found some hidden speed since last year I just find that hard to believe. Comparison to last years squad?

everone but Cope and Moore in the skill position is back,those backs tbat rusbed for over 300 yrds are still here,but most of the line is gone.Last week we picked up transfer from Alcoa who played with us in youth ball.He had a pick and a rushing TD against Cfield he goes about 200 and a bull.Line in the issue.We also missed 3 field goals which is VERY uncharteristic of our kicker he is very good.We just didnt play with any gusto,same thing against SW then we go to GP and man handle a much much bigger team.I havnt figured them out yet.If line doesnt play well speed dont matter.Thats what Cfields issue is Stewart is the only lineman thats good others look young.Right now i agree with jacket34 if we play like Fri Indians BIG!Comparison from last yr if we had a dominate line like last,we would be in Cookeville and not look back. Edited by orngnblk

Our kicker struggled last night also. I think he only hit 3 all night.

crow our D isnt that bad,it could be better but the speed helps alot.They kept the speedsters from CHS,held on 4th and goal gave a little in the pass game but didnt break.If GB plays better it will be a good game but for some reason Anderson isnt touching the ball as much,he had 33 carries at the reservation last yr with 200yrds,to win this game he has to be involved so much more.He had a catch for a TD last night.

crow our D isnt that bad,it could be better but the speed helps alot.They kept the speedsters from CHS,held on 4th and goal gave a little in the pass game but didnt break.If GB plays better it will be a good game but for some reason Anderson isnt touching the ball as much,he had 33 carries at the reservation last yr with 200yrds,to win this game he has to be involved so much more.He had a catch for a TD last night.

Was he dinged up a little & maybe not putting the saddle on him or something? I'm with you, if he's on the field he has to be involved. If not y'all are much less effective than you could be. He runs strong down hill for sure.

Was he dinged up a little & maybe not putting the saddle on him or something? I'm with you, if he's on the field he has to be involved. If not y'all are much less effective than you could be. He runs strong down hill for sure.

He is 100% been at wideout last couple games has mayde 16 carries last two games.The kid had over 500 yrds first two games!He is a stud,we have other good back 17 and 3 and now 28 the transfer but Anderson plays at a different speed and level!Maybe they are us trying to keep him healthy IDK. Edited by orngnblk