Week 4: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

I'm still up in the air about the outcome tonight.i always wantthe kees win but I'm just not sure.i belive greenback has more athlete's and speed than oneida. But if Anderson is not more involved on the ground game it could get ugly.one of the best backs in 1a has 5 carries a week ago is just foolish.i hope the offensive cord uses a little better play calling choices tonight and get him going early.

Perhaps they were keeping him fresh for our bunch.  All I know is the coaches that lead these teams are very good and sometimes we have no clue what influences play calling from their perspective.  I've seen people go bat crazy on a decision to run on third and 15, but sometimes you just consider kicking it away to keep the field position in your favor.  I know making decisions in a 8 second time frame seems like a simple enough task, but I'm sure there is plenty of thoughts running through coordinator's heads in that moment and it is more complicated than calling plays from the seats! (or in this case, from the pick-up truck) :thumb:  It is a long haul folks....and plenty more football to play, imo, it is foolish to second guess the coaching decisions of a 4-0 team.  Perhaps Coalfield was better than expected?  Goat, I'm sure they are getting the message.

Kazallity

Well guys and gals, I've had this date circled since last year, and have really been looking forward to getting to watch the rematch. I even loosely planned a OnB meeting and planned to be there very early just to have a better perch selection. However, thanks to Polaris, and 20,000 of their closest ATV and SxS riding friends invading our small county today and the rest of this weekend I will not be in attendance. Many know but some may not I work as a Paramedic and our service does not staff for such an event on a daily basis making such events a real stress on our rescources. Because of this when these sort of gatherings occur in our fair mountains it becomes mandatory for us to add additional staff. Being a supervisor here dictates that, while not on duty, I must be readily available for high call volumes or to assist in complicated situations that may arise from 20,000 +/- ATV's running rough shod on 50,000 acres of mountainous terrain (and of course everyone will act responsibly and refrain from over indulgence of libation).

In a nut shell, I can't come, I gotta work. Sorry for the rant but Faith, Family, Football. I'm not to happy when anything messes with any of these.

BTW, I'm proud as heck of these girls and the girls from Watertown as well as both sides fans. The ACLU and the FFRF (Freedom From Religion Foundation) can go tamp sand in a rat hole. We had one person saying a prayer aloud before, last Friday there were 1,000 or so saying one aloud. Thanks to everyone that has shown support and to the ones who have put this act down, I'll be praying for you, probably out loud at the next home game ;)

Edited by crow

Well guys and gals, I've had this date circled since last year, and have really been looking forward to getting to watch the rematch. I even loosely planned a OnB meeting and planned to be there very early just to have a better perch selection. However, thanks to Polaris, and 20,000 of their closest ATV and SxS riding friends invading our small county today and the rest of this weekend I will not be in attendance. Many know but some may not I work as a Paramedic and our service does not staff for such an event on a daily basis making such events a real stress on our rescources. Because of this when these sort of gatherings occur in our fair mountains it becomes mandatory for us to add additional staff. Being a supervisor here dictates that, while not on duty, I must be readily available for high call volumes or to assist in complicated situations that may arise from 20,000 +/- ATV's running rough shod on 50,000 acres of mountainous terrain (and of course everyone will act responsibly and refrain from over indulgence of libation).

In a nut shell, I can't come, I gotta work. Sorry for the rant but Faith, Family, Football. I'm not to happy when anything messes with any of these.

BTW, I'm proud as heck of these girls and the girls from Watertown as well as both sides fans. The ACLU and the FFRF (Freedom From Religion Foundation) can go tamp sand in a rat hole. We had one person saying a prayer aloud before, last Friday there were 1,000 or so saying one aloud. Thanks to everyone that has shown support and to the ones who have put this act down, I'll be praying for you, probably out loud at the next home game ;)

Much respect to you crow,be safe up there and i too am proud of what those young ones stand for.Later! Edited by orngnblk