Week 4: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

LK.....my guess is they stick with Marlow #16 amd Lay #34 coming on in some nickel back situations.  Those two played pretty well too back there last night.  They both seem to have a knack.  DB's were great.....I totally agree.  Told you they would get their deep coverages fixed.  Coverage and run support was very good!  Stuck some good tackles.  Lambert at OLB gave that one kid a flip-a-rooney. :thumb:

Kazalooney

I fully intended to watch the OHS / GHS replay on television this afternoon, but when I turned it on, the game was just starting the fourth quarter. Holy Cow! I thought I had time-traveled back to 1984 or 1985 and was watching Scott High run the T Formation. Fun to watch and GB seemed not to have an answer. To whoever came up with the idea to use that offense, thank you.

Talisman they've had that since at least 2005, probably longer but that's when I started following weekly. They don't take it our of the holster much bit from time to time when the D is doing the right things they break it out. Even if it doesn't work we'll it sure seems to take some starch out of an aggressive D's shirt.

Talisman they've had that since at least 2005, probably longer but that's when I started following weekly. They don't take it our of the holster much bit from time to time when the D is doing the right things they break it out. Even if it doesn't work we'll it sure seems to take some starch out of an aggressive D's shirt.

I love power football,nothing like it!Man on man,big on big.Real football.