Sevier county vs maryville

gobears89

I don't think qb play will be a problem for Maryville. They have a great running game and we can't stop they run consistently. I'm afraid if we run a 3-4 on defense the rebels will pound down our throat. I'd put 5 on the line and try to make Maryville pass. On O we have run the ball better this year, but rebels front 7 is so good we won't get much running. I think duece will exploit the secondary and move the ball, but on sure mairvul is preparing for him all week. Going in this looks a good chance to make this a game. My head says mairvul by 30+. But I'm going with my heart. Smoky bears get the upset 15-14

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as gobears89 doesn't predict a blowout then we have a chance :D

Tell me about it. I see the Science Hill MOwest score and Im thinking blowout then fast forward to the game and I am kicking myself the whole game because of all the bad luck kind of stuff that kept happening. Why do I do that to the Bears? No more, everybody gets my respect from here on out. 

In the words of the little giants "Help us God"!

GoBears!

My mind tells me this one will be closer than it should. But my pride tells me murvil will come out swinging after their first real adversity of the year and it could be a beatdown. I'll keep studying on it tonight over a big batch of red koolaid.

I got an extra potent batch of red koolaid this week and was ready to make a prediction. But it has been unusually quiet from the rebel fans this week. Hmmmm...

I think I'll wait a little while and maybe try the hair of the dog.

Edited by strongx