Westmoreland at Gordonsville

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this game would bring about a lot of chatter. Croz, Postie, steam roller - all is quiet. I did hear that the good player from Westie would play tonight.

Yes Scooter. B. Evans is expected to play tonight. It's been a real busy week. Haven't had much time to get on the "T". Just hope that the team plays well tonight and gets the win. It's always tough to win in G-town. I hear they are getting some players back tonight also. Always a great place to watch a game at G-town.

I thought this game would bring about a lot of chatter. Croz, Postie, steam roller - all is quiet. I did hear that the good player from Westie would play tonight.

I haven't had time for much chatter as I'm in Denver for work. I did get to see some of the game online.

To be honest, I don't think many gave us a shot a couple of weeks ago, then after last week there was some hope.

I didn't get to see any of the first half, but I'm assuming both defenses played well.

These last 3 games have hurt Gville big time in their chances of making the playoffs, we'll see how the rest of the season goes.