Gallatin vs Station Camp

GWAVE1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they are, maybe they're not. Gallatin is starting to play how they were predicted to play before the season started. Beech started the season hot, and Gallatin was banged up. I'd say they are a lot more even at this point. And the MJ game should be a good one to go see

The kids at Lebanon told me that Gallatin is a little better defensively but Mt. Juliet is alot better offensively. 

We will see next week I suppose. 

Maybe they are, maybe they're not. Gallatin is starting to play how they were predicted to play before the season started. Beech started the season hot, and Gallatin was banged up. I'd say they are a lot more even at this point. And the MJ game should be a good one to go see

Unless Gallatin had most their starters out I can't see how they are even now when it was 41-3 a month ago.... I'm 99.9% that Beech is the better team. 

But Mt. Juliet and Gallatin are very close. That should be a interesting game. 

Do the kids at Lebanon realize that Gallatin pulled out their starters at halftime? It was 35-0 at halftime. And 35-0 was the final score. Sounds like some good production to me. But yea, MJ does have a good offense

2 things 

Almost everybody they have played pulled their starters out at halftime LMAO .... They have allowed +48 points in 6 of their 8 games. 

They didn't have Taye Davis against Gallatin. He has been about 60% of their offense this season. 

They were losing to Hendersonville 41-0 with like 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. 

They were losing to Cookeville 62-6 at Halftime.... 

Station Camp but up 62 points on Lebanon 

Mt. Juliet put up 56 points on Lebanon 

Lebanon is a 0-10 football team that will have lost by an average of +50 points a game. 

All talk aside of who is better at this or that, now that Gallatin is more healthy there is no doubt that they are playing better at just the right time.  Assuming they take care of business at Portland, we will get to see the Mt Juliet matchup the next week.  There is still much work to do in getting better week to week, but this team is certainly capable of running the table and going strong into the playoffs.  I know I'm thinking way ahead here, but who knows, maybe they get another shot at Springfield and/or Beech, and I like the chances either way.

The Wave coaching staff put together an excellent game plan this week, the kids worked hard all week and executed it well last night.  It was a special night and a big win on many fronts, of which I won't go into detail.  It was a great night to be part of the Green Wave, as it is every day and night.  

Unless Gallatin had most their starters out I can't see how they are even now when it was 41-3 a month ago.... I'm 99.9% that Beech is the better team.

But Mt. Juliet and Gallatin are very close. That should be a interesting game.

I would have to pick Gallatin right now in a Beech/Gallatin rematch.

All talk aside of who is better at this or that, now that Gallatin is more healthy there is no doubt that they are playing better at just the right time. Assuming they take care of business at Portland, we will get to see the Mt Juliet matchup the next week. There is still much work to do in getting better week to week, but this team is certainly capable of running the table and going strong into the playoffs. I know I'm thinking way ahead here, but who knows, maybe they get another shot at Springfield and/or Beech, and I like the chances either way.

The Wave coaching staff put together an excellent game plan this week, the kids worked hard all week and executed it well last night. It was a special night and a big win on many fronts, of which I won't go into detail. It was a great night to be part of the Green Wave, as it is every day and night.

100% agree!!! Not too mention that the work that took place this summer on the field really paid off last night. All that rain and the field held up tremendously! Great job by those who put a lot of sweat into it this off season!