Week 8:Copper Basin at Boyd Buchanan

BigDave1967

After watching both teams play this season I'm going with basin in a close one. I'll say 32 to 28

Just curious-Boyd just beat an improved South Pitt team and Basin doesnt have a "Good" win yet this season.So what are you basing your "ive seen both play" on?You think Basin is that much better than South Pitt??Im not so sure.

ReactionarySyndrome,

I know who you are.

I was talking to coach Pope and CoachT came up. I said something about you and he said " you know that's ****** ********* " ( name with held because I fill like it). I remember you. You probably don't know me but I'll say hi next time I see you.

Nice ya look me up.You have Buc55's old seat don't you? Top row 50 yard line?

ReactionarySyndrome,

I know who you are.

I was talking to coach Pope and CoachT came up. I said something about you and he said " you know that's ****** ********* " ( name with held because I fill like it). I remember you. You probably don't know me but I'll say hi next time I see you.

Yea, a few of us know ole ****** *********

I'm pulling for his team to win this contest :mrgreen:

Nice ya look me up.You have Buc55's old seat don't you? Top row 50 yard line?

******* ********* as you are referred as, he does have his old seat, by the way let you know I told ***** ******'* mom and **** *******'* dad two weeks ago that we wouldnt lose another game the rest of the way and finish 5-5. Two down and three to go with tonight's IMO being a comfortable win. I think **** ***** son and ***** *****'* son have huge games in the victory!!

A lot on the line for this Cougar team tonight. Historically things don't go well against Boyd. If we can successfully run the ball I think we can win this game. However, If the run gets shut down I don't like the chances. If we play like we did against Silverdale it will be a good night for Copper Basin.

Just curious-Boyd just beat an improved South Pitt team and Basin doesnt have a "Good" win yet this season.So what are you basing your "ive seen both play" on?You think Basin is that much better than South Pitt??Im not so sure.

From everything I have read this is the worst south Pitt team they have had in a while. You so far are the only on that said they are improved. And I feel like tellico and silverdale was great wins for basin this year, and the way we played coalfield was good as well.

******* ********* as you are referred as, he does have his old seat, by the way let you know I told ***** ******'* mom and **** *******'* dad two weeks ago that we wouldnt lose another game the rest of the way and finish 5-5. Two down and three to go with tonight's IMO being a comfortable win. I think **** ***** son and ***** *****'* son have huge games in the victory!!

:roflol: :roflol: