Best Runningbacks 2014

redblooded

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessarily enlightening, but comical nonetheless. I have seen both and I will take Vaughn. Hard to say he's the best in the state, but he is the most talented I've seen in this class. A lot of the recruiting revolves around scheme with certain players, others are just good enough athletes that coaches will make it work, even if you don't fit their scheme.

Not necessarily enlightening, but comical nonetheless. I have seen both and I will take Vaughn. Hard to say he's the best in the state, but he is the most talented I've seen in this class. A lot of the recruiting revolves around scheme with certain players, others are just good enough athletes that coaches will make it work, even if you don't fit their scheme.

Who do you think better than Keshawn in TN RB wise?

O

KeShawn Vaughn has the look of a High Major D1 Back... I'm about to look up Mr. Davidson aka Baby Hershel just off of the strength of mykidsdad word   :o  :popcorneater:

Over you or around you, doesn't matter which. He will grind you into the ground. Look at the end of the Oakland game, he refused to go down. I have seen it for two years, others may be faster, but none runs harder. He will literally grind you into the ground! :popcorneater:

Charlie Davidson's Hudl Highlight

I liked what I saw. Big back with quick feet and power. I liked Ke'shawn better, but that takes nothing away from Charlie. Those coments are from my observation of viewing the highlights provided.

I am w/ you, I still take Vaughn but Davidson deserves credit he is not just "some little back w/ speed", I really believe if a school puts 10 pds on him and he not lose speed/quickness, he could be a D1 RB.....