Best Runningbacks 2014

redblooded

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell your highest level of football was high school maybe just maybe some college therefore we are on two different levels of football knowledge, with that being said good luck ever getting a job scouting!!!!!

Chill you don't know talent! Too sit here and say the kid from Blackman is the best RB in TN what a laugher.

Blackman had a small back with decent speed... As I said he didn't look SPECIAL... The Back from Pearl-Cohn LOOKS Special... He jumps off the screen at you. The only things I remember from that game, and I know football talent, is Both of those teams had faster defenses than I would have thought and JuJaun Jennings is going to make some staff very happy as a utility Athlete (He could play anything from Option QB to FS and be good at them all).

Watch the game again, Davidson is 215 pounds and was getting the attention he was b/c he was straight running guys over and refused to be tackled, he had about 200 yards rushing.....

I would still put Vaughn ahead of him but lets not take any credit from this kid b/c he is legit.....

Watch the game again, Davidson is 215 pounds and was getting the attention he was b/c he was straight running guys over and refused to be tackled, he had about 200 yards rushing.....

I would still put Vaughn ahead of him but lets not take any credit from this kid b/c he is legit.....

FYI

According to the recruiting services pre-season databases current evaluations and information:

#10 in TN ... Ke' Shawn Vaughn

#47 in TN ... Charlie Davidson

Scout.com

#15 in TN ... Ke' Shawn Vaughn

#54 in TN ... Charlie Davidson

Yahoo Sports R I V A L S.com

#13 in TN ... Ke' Shawn Vaugn

Charlie Davidson ... not mentioned

From what I can gather ... Ke' Shawn is gathering interest fom UT, Vandy, Kentucky, Purdue, and just recently, Ohio State to name a few.

Charlie Davisdon has Vandy, Army, Navy, Austin Peay, Chattanooga, Illinois State and some others listed.

Edited by kwc