Best Runningbacks 2014

redblooded

I got this Couch QB, Ethan Thomas is legit back who gains yards against any team. He has a low center of gravity and it is near impossible to high tackle him. Here are his stats at the moment.

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 215

Career Stats

Rushing Yards: 5774 (Just broke the record for North East TN rushing yards 2 games ago)

Avg rush: 9.2

Car: 629

Ave/Game: 148

TDs: 65

2014 Season

124 Carries

1406 Yards

11.3 Avg

200 Avg/YPG

21 TDs

One thing to keep in mind, he average only 2 1/2 quarters per game. He barely sees the 3rd quarter so his stats are a little on the low end compared to other backs who play 3 or more quarters.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this Couch QB, Ethan Thomas is legit back who gains yards against any team. He has a low center of gravity and it is near impossible to high tackle him. Here are his stats at the moment.

Career Stats

Rushing Yards: 5774 (Just broke the record for North East TN rushing yards 2 games ago)

2014 Season

124 Carries

1406 Yards

11.3 Avg

200 Avg/YPG

21 TDs

One thing to keep in mind, he average only 2 1/2 quarters per game. He barely sees the 3rd quarter so his stats are a little on the low end compared to other backs who play 3 or more quarters.

Any film? You Tube? Hudl?

Career Stats

2014 Season

124 Carries

1406 Yards

11.3 Avg

200 Avg/YPG

21 TDs

He looks strong, but I don't see Major D1 talent (SEC, ACC, etc)... SoCon, OVC or even SWAC or MEAC talent, maybe. 

His youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwEwZTItVYy4Fi5Fh5WuTrA

He has gotten looks from D-1 schools, mostly ACC/SEC but it's for DB not RB. Plus that video is from his Freshman/Sophomore years. He's gotten stronger since that video.

He looks MUCH faster on the updated film! He is as strong as an OX. I could see him being SEC on Defense... I'd make him a Safety. He is physical as all get out... BUT if he has RB dreams, he's Mid Major D1 at best (Akron, Marshall, MTSU) 

He not bad at all tho

Yeah, when I seen the video you linked I knew I had to post an updated one so I just went with his whole channel so you could see his improvment from then to now. He got a call from Bama but declined it for obvious reason. He really wants to go to Virginia Tech I think. His 40 speed actually was a little slow for a D1 RB If I remember correctly. As a DB he has the talent to play almost anywhere whichis funny because in Elizabethton he's known for his RB game. But yeah, he's one of the most humble guys you could meet. Like I said earlier, if you don't go for his legs, good luck taking him down, even if they do get his legs, good luck getting him down lol His bench an squat videos are crazy

Edited by EHSTrack06

He looks MUCH faster on the updated film! He is as strong as an OX. I could see him being SEC on Defense... I'd make him a Safety. He is physical as all get out... BUT if he has RB dreams, he's Mid Major D1 at best (Akron, Marshall, MTSU) 

He not bad at all tho

I was think OLB with that size, strength and speed. However, I can see safety as well. I think he'd fit well in a lot of scheme's in the SEC. Ole Miss, Miss State, Bama, just to name a few I've seen. Fast and aggressive.

His youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwEwZTItVYy4Fi5Fh5WuTrA

He has gotten looks from D-1 schools, mostly ACC/SEC but it's for DB not RB. Plus that video is from his Freshman/Sophomore years. He's gotten stronger since that video.

Looking at E-town's schedule you still have Sully South and Johnson City to deal with. Then the play-offs. Keep us informed on how Ethan does for the remainder of the season if you don't mind.

I was think OLB with that size, strength and speed. However, I can see safety as well. I think he'd fit well in a lot of scheme's in the SEC. Ole Miss, Miss State, Bama, just to name a few I've seen. Fast and aggressive.

Agreed but I didn't want to say it. Afraid that it would come off like I was hating but THAT'S EXCATLY what I was thinking. He'd be a good Will Backer in the right 4-3... He could also be good in that 3-3-5 or 4-2-5 scheme in that LB/S Hybrid position. 

Looking at E-town's schedule you still have Sully South and Johnson City to deal with. Then the play-offs. Keep us informed on how Ethan does for the remainder of the season if you don't mind.

Yep yep no problem, in case I forget to update here, you can always check out the EHS game threads in the 3a/4a boards, thats usually where I am.