Best Runningbacks 2014

redblooded

Because of their "team concept" you don't hear so much about Jaylyn Burgess at Maryville High, but it would not surprise me a bit to see him playing at as high--or higher--a level in college as any of the feature backs that have been mentioned in this post.  He's a rare mix of speed, strength, intelligence, and maybe most importantly... hard work.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of their "team concept" you don't hear so much about Jaylyn Burgess at Maryville High, but it would not surprise me a bit to see him playing at as high--or higher--a level in college as any of the feature backs that have been mentioned in this post.  He's a rare mix of speed, strength, intelligence, and maybe most importantly... hard work.

Are any schools interested in William Blount's running back? He's a horse

Are any schools interested in William Blount's running back? He's a horse

Not sure Dave.  Devin Fair (the back being referred to) has flown under the radar a little because he wasn't able to carry the football until week four due to an injury.  But he has certainly been impressive since ... good size, good speed, hits the hole hard, always seems to be going 'downhill'.  He has had an "unusual" career at WB to say the least.  See you Thursday?

Not sure Dave.  Devin Fair (the back being referred to) has flown under the radar a little because he wasn't able to carry the football until week four due to an injury.  But he has certainly been impressive since ... good size, good speed, hits the hole hard, always seems to be going 'downhill'.  He has had an "unusual" career at WB to say the least.  See you Thursday?

Nah I wont be able to be there this week but i'll be listening to the game B)  I hope somebody like ETSU,Appalachian State, UT Chattanooga or Georgia State takes a look at Devin Fair.

Not sure Dave. Devin Fair (the back being referred to) has flown under the radar a little because he wasn't able to carry the football until week four due to an injury. But he has certainly been impressive since ... good size, good speed, hits the hole hard, always seems to be going 'downhill'. He has had an "unusual" career at WB to say the least. See you Thursday?

I always knew that Fair would be a great player if he got his head screwed on straight, and it appears that he has done that this season. I'm happy to see it.

Gov-Man goodur points.....And two top hit all oft......He's jist a good young man...

Big Dave just saw your signature and the good news on your dad...Awesome news...All thanks and praise to our God....!!!

Edited by STARSNBARS

#24 at Blakman is a the best, and I'll attach my resume to that statement,thats what they should make us do when we make bold statements like that we will find out real quick if there is any credibility attached!!!!

keshawn vaughn has 1368 yards on 98 carries. Played past halftime twice this year. Rushed for 2400 yards last year! Think he has 25 D1 offers kid from Blackman can't touch him seriously.