Best Runningbacks 2014

redblooded

FYI

According to the recruiting services pre-season databases current evaluations and information:

#10 in TN ... Ke' Shawn Vaughn

#47 in TN ... Charlie Davidson

Scout.com

#15 in TN ... Ke' Shawn Vaughn

#54 in TN ... Charlie Davidson

Yahoo Sports R I V A L S.com

#13 in TN ... Ke' Shawn Vaugn

Charlie Davidson ... not mentioned

From what I can gather ... Ke' Shawn is gathering interest fom UT, Vandy, Kentucky, Purdue, and just recently, Ohio State to name a few.

Charlie Davisdon has Vandy, Army, Navy, Austin Peay, Chattanooga, Illinois State and some others listed.

I really dont understand why the kid is not getting more attention tbh, I have no dog in the fight, I am going strictly off what I saw on the field. The guys that called the game also gave the kid praise and said his offers should increase after that performance against a very stout Oakland defense.....

Once again, I said Vaughn is still the better of the 2, but Davidson is a stud as well.....

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI

According to the recruiting services pre-season databases current evaluations and information:

#10 in TN ... Ke' Shawn Vaughn

#47 in TN ... Charlie Davidson

Scout.com

#15 in TN ... Ke' Shawn Vaughn

#54 in TN ... Charlie Davidson

Yahoo Sports R I V A L S.com

#13 in TN ... Ke' Shawn Vaugn

Charlie Davidson ... not mentioned

From what I can gather ... Ke' Shawn is gathering interest fom UT, Vandy, Kentucky, Purdue, and just recently, Ohio State to name a few.

Charlie Davisdon has Vandy, Army, Navy, Austin Peay, Chattanooga, Illinois State and some others listed.

There are several so called scouting services that dont mention Jennings cause he didn't partipate at their camps, so I sure hope that is not what you are basing your opinions on, just look at the draft each year,and these guys are so called experts they sure are wrong more often than right, I know the Seahawks are glad they didnt listen to all you experts😄

There are several so called scouting services that dont mention Jennings cause he didn't partipate at their camps, so I sure hope that is not what you are basing your opinions on, just look at the draft each year,and these guys are so called experts they sure are wrong more often than right, I know the Seahawks are glad they didnt listen to all you experts😄

Everybody wouldn't be saying the same thing if it's not some truth to it. He gave you three scouting reports just face it keshawn is better.

There are several so called scouting services that dont mention Jennings cause he didn't partipate at their camps, so I sure hope that is not what you are basing your opinions on, just look at the draft each year,and these guys are so called experts they sure are wrong more often than right, I know the Seahawks are glad they didnt listen to all you experts

FbGuru:

It doesn't matter how many D1 team mates that you play with on your team. The recruiting services track these guys as soon as they get into the system and they rate them accordingly. We are talking high school football players all over the nation ... they tend to know what they are talking about because that is their livelyhood. That being said, it has been my observation that you, (recruit) make your name during your sophomore and junior seasons ... especially in your junior season in the underclassman recruitment camps. It's a combination of numbers you put up in high school and the measureables at the camps. The more camps you attend the more your name gets out there. With all of the attention that has been given to the Murphreesboro schools in this years recruitment class ... they know who he is and they have assesed his talent. The links that I have provided just gives updates on who's showing interest. It's appearent that the recruiting services place a higer value on Ke'Shawn then they do Charlie. It is also appearent that at THIS phase of the recruiting process, more schools from bigger conferences are seeking the services of Mr. Vaughn then they are of Mr. Davidson. No shame in that at all ... both are being sought after to play on Saturday's. It is what it is.

Edited by kwc

the Vaughn kid is a great player, however I wouldnt put too much stock into offers,Miss State is filled with kids that had no other offers, especially Prescott and the Rb Robinson, mind Prescott is leading the heisman race and Robinson is the best running back in the SEC, both playing for the number 1 team in the country, so if you are basing it off offers, clearly you should reevaluate!!!!

Honestly, I would think that an offer from Mississippi State would garner some one to put MORE stock into that offer then less, especially considering the current circumstances surrounding that program. It says more about the MIssissippi State coaching staff's ability to evaluate talent more so then relaying on stars besides a recruits name. MS State HAS to be more effecient and accurate on their talent assesment then their SEC rivals with the higher profiles based upon rankings and past seasons of what is veiwed as success. Recruiting is the lifeblood of any football program, and especially in the SEC.

Their current success may get more highly regarded recruits to consider them now, more then ever before, but you can see NOW that the current coaching staff KNOWS and RECOGNIZES talent.

Edited by kwc

I'm sure the kid from Pearl is the real deal. But I will say this about Charlie. He will run around you or over you, and doesn't care which. I watched I'Train run for six years, but nobody I mean nobody runs harder than Charlie. He reminds me of Herschel Walker. 3rd and five and he will grind you in the ground! :popcorneater:

I'm sure the kid from Pearl is the real deal. But I will say this about Charlie. He will run around you or over you, and doesn't care which. I watched I'Train run for six years, but nobody I mean nobody runs harder than Charlie. He reminds me of Herschel Walker. 3rd and five and he will grind you in the ground! :popcorneater:

Wait a minute. You just compared Charlie Davidson to Herschel Walker. Really?

Ooooooooo k.