Best Runningbacks 2014

redblooded

Wait a minute. You just compared Charlie Davidson to Herschel Walker. Really?

Ooooooooo k.

Yeah k-dub, THAT JUST HAPPENED... 

I seriously may need to re-watch the Blackman game that was on ESPN and I don't doubt the kid had a big game but He was not memorable... All I remember were both team's Defensive Speed (I was Shocked) and JuJuan Jennings (He's 2 Legit like Hammer was in the 90s)...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously may need to re-watch the Blackman game that was on ESPN and I don't doubt the kid had a big game but He was not memorable... All I remember were both team's Defensive Speed (I was Shocked) and JuJuan Jennings (He's 2 Legit like Hammer was in the 90s)...

KeShawn Vaughn has the look of a High Major D1 Back... I'm about to look up Mr. Davidson aka Baby Hershel just off of the strength of mykidsdad word   :o  :popcorneater:

You do that and get back to us who kinda find that to be ... ummm ... errrr ... doubtful.

If you didnt remember Davidson from watching that game then you just didnt pay much attention, and I respect your football knowledge, so that is not a dig.....lol

Edited by Kevin38