Best Runningbacks 2014

redblooded

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you didnt remember Davidson from watching that game then you just didnt pay much attention, and I respect your football knowledge, so that is not a dig.....lol

I understand, but I did re-watch the game... Dude did Nothing that made me see a Prospect above a FCS Prospect... Everything I've seen of PC's Vaughn has me thinking dude could go compete for the 2 deep in over half of the SEC Backfields next year. Davidson looked alright but Jennings for Blackman Jumped off the film. Special Players do things that make you be like " D A M, that boy Cold"... There wasn't one play that Davidson had like that against Oakland.  Respect 

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Charlie Davidson's Hudl Highlight

I liked what I saw. Big back with quick feet and power. I liked Ke'shawn better, but that takes nothing away from Charlie. Those coments are from my observation of viewing the highlights provided.

Yea you're right! I think Blackman fans are taking this the wrong way. I'm not saying Davidson isn't good cause he is! I'm saying keshawn is a little better at this point.

I understand, but I did re-watch the game... Dude did Nothing that made me see a Prospect above a FCS Prospect... Everything I've seen of PC's Vaughn has me thinking dude could go compete for the 2 deep in over half of the SEC Backfields next year. Davidson looked alright but Jennings for Blackman Jumped off the film. Special Players do things that make you be like " D A M, that boy Cold"... There wasn't one play that Davidson had like that against Oakland.  Respect 

Fair enough.....

• 1 month later...

Earl Harrison from Ridgeway is legit and deserves some mention...

The young Guy from Memphis East, DeVante Turner has to be up there...

Pearl-Cohn's Ke'Shawn Vaughn seems like the best of the bunch. 

B U M P

2 of these Guyss teams are still playing (See highlighted text) mostly due to THEIR EXPLOITS. Are there any other guys that were mentioned that are still playing?

Vaughn and Harrison got some stiff competition coming up this week

Edited by BlackHavenSenator