Best Runningbacks 2014

redblooded

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to put Ethan Thomas of Elizabethton the mix. !403 yrd 24 TD so far

Can you share the website for the stats if there is one. That is a name I have not heard so far. His yardage stats are very impressive if you mean 1403 yds and 24 TD's is very impressive! Of course we only get intel regarding DB and Science Hill in our local paper. 

Can you share the website for the stats if there is one. That is a name I have not heard so far. His yardage stats are very impressive if you mean 1403 yds and 24 TD's is very impressive! Of course we only get intel regarding DB and Science Hill in our local paper.

I have seen him play in person real stud...found his stats on well can't post web site on here..

Just Google his name you'll find it..lol

Edited by couch qb

KeyShawn Vaughn from Pearl-Cohn hands down is the best back in the State right now.  No one has held him under 200 yds this season.  That includes MBA.

Could you or anyone else that may be a Pearl-Cohn fan/supporter speak on this: How does this guy compare to Santonio Beard (Roll Tide)? Is he as good or better?

Edited by BlackHavenSenator