8-AA Girls

uknow22

Guest AllBlue

LA looked to pull it together again last night. It was good seeing the girls play like they were capable of. I was particularly impressed with Winningham who took control on the floor. Great effort. Sad to see Hackett go down. You could hear a pin drop in that place after it happened. I couldn't tell if she twisted it or hit in on the bleachers. 

LA looked to pull it together again last night. It was good seeing the girls play like they were capable of. I was particularly impressed with Winningham who took control on the floor. Great effort. Sad to see Hackett go down. You could hear a pin drop in that place after it happened. I couldn't tell if she twisted it or hit in on the bleachers.

Yes, great energy! I think the sleeping giant has woken. SC girls did a good job of not panicking & staying in the game after loosing Hackett.

Sure enough, congrats! I really expected for DC to win this game at home. By all accounts we had been playing well the last couple of games. Last nights loss in that type of fashion was a head scratcher for me.

Well don't let it get to ya cause i've scratched my head all year about the same thing.D.c.'s shooting was a little off and that was the only difference in the game.