8-AA Girls

uknow22

Hands down MVP. If anyone else geta a vote (other than smith county's who can't vote for their own) then they need to do away with entire award. If she's not a miss basketball finalist I would be floored. One of the best players that's been through the UC in a long, long time. Fun to watch. Prayers for a Speedy recovery and a great college career.

Hands down MVP. If anyone else geta a vote (other than smith county's who can't vote for their own) then they need to do away with entire award. If she's not a miss basketball finalist I would be floored. One of the best players that's been through the UC in a long, long time. Fun to watch. Prayers for a Speedy recovery and a great college career.

I agree 100%.IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE. Hackett for mvp and I wish for a quick recovery for such a hard working player with a lot of class to go with it.

Guest AllBlue

LA wins by 19 over Cookeville. Second game straight where these girls stepped it up. Winningham another good game. I have been impressed the last couple games by Savage. She has made better decisions and has played great defense. Let's keep it up against York tomorrow!

LA wins by 19 over Cookeville. Second game straight where these girls stepped it up. Winningham another good game. I have been impressed the last couple games by Savage. She has made better decisions and has played great defense. Let's keep it up against York tomorrow!

They look revived & poised to make their run! All is well now in hogeye country.

What are the district matchups going to most likely be? There should be some interesting go or go home matchups to start the district tournament if I am correct.

#1/#2 Upperman/LA depending on who wins that game next week

#3 Central Magnet

#4 Smith County

#5 Cannon County

#6 Macon County

#7 Dekalb County

#8 York

Is this the correct order or how is it?

What are the district matchups going to most likely be? There should be some interesting go or go home matchups to start the district tournament if I am correct.

#1/#2 Upperman/LA depending on who wins that game next week

#3 Central Magnet

#4 Smith County

#5 Cannon County

#6 Macon County

#7 Dekalb County

#8 York

Is this the correct order or how is it? with Upperman being mostly sophomores and freshman can they be mentally tough enough to handle the pressure? La mostly all seniors have the advantage been there done that. Can Smith County replace the everything Hackett, she carried this team will be tough for them to survive. Central is always dangerous if a couple of kids can just step up and score to help out Obi and Smith then they could live up to pre season hype. and the sleeper, Cannon they have the weapons just can they hit the outside shots to keep them going. DeKalb they are playin good defense make it ugly games and are making the games close. York is dangerous have some of the best 3 point shooters in the district(ask Central mag) just lack experience. they are dangerous. will be an interesting week starting tonight..