8-AA Girls

uknow22

Herald citizen said "The play couldn't have drawn up any better...." Speaking of McWilliams' plan to hold the ball for a minute and the last shot while loosing by one to Central. Lol, I think it could have been drawn a little bit better. How bout trying to get an open shot with enough time left to foul if you miss. Then you have two chances to tie or win. Tired of HC being on the UHS bandwagon!

HC will always slant toward UHS. and CHS....its the in county paper.

Any word on the games for tomorrow night? I would imagine there is a real chance they'd be postponed. Our SM lady eagles will be playing either UH or LA. Any reports on how good these teams are? We are still pretty young but have a very athletic backcourt

They were regular season co-champs and have hung around the AA top ten all season. LA went through a slump a few weeks ago but are pulling together quickly.

UHS super young. No seniors and one junior.

They will probably play. The main roads should be in good shape now that the moisture has moved out.

Main roads here in DC are bad, and we take pretty good care of them. If Putnam still treats their roads like they did a few years ago while I was at TTU then there's no way they're having games tomorrow night....

Main roads here in DC are bad, and we take pretty good care of them. If Putnam still treats their roads like they did a few years ago while I was at TTU then there's no way they're having games tomorrow night....

Tomorrows temps are supposed to be in the mid to high 20s. That temp. range is enough to let salt on the roads do its work.  The back roads will still be a problem. The state road crews have a chance to catch up. A little bit of sun on salted roads works wonders.

Edited by jimbo44

Tomorrows temps are supposed to be in the mid to high 20s. That temp. range is enough to let salt on the roads do its work. The back roads will still be a problem. The state road crews have a chance to catch up. A little bit of sun on salted roads works wonders.

I hope so. Should be a couple of good games and I would like to see them.

Any word on the games for tomorrow night? I would imagine there is a real chance they'd be postponed. Our SM lady eagles will be playing either UH or LA. Any reports on how good these teams are? We are still pretty young but have a very athletic backcourt

LA 23-8...the U 25-6. Both played tough schedules.