Enrollment Numbers are Out....

My team does not play in 2a. Just tired of listening to the whining from teams that want a medal because and they think a better team their same size will be competing with them is not fair. If you have a straight forward reason that Alcoa should not compete with you, other than they have a better team year in and year out, spit it out, or quit your whining.

I have nothing to SPIT OUT!

It's been said.

Agree 100 percent, I'm definately not against Alcoa. Its ALL on the TSSAA.

That is what I was hoping someone would pick up. There is no way a small, rural school can compete with an open enrollment or private school year in and year out. You've got to love their desire, but it ain't gonna happen. They need to push all privates, open enrollment to 4a or higher and let the small communities enjoy the special years when they all the horses at the right time.(sorry Reaction and Orange slice, respect you guys and team).

I think part of this was a distraction, now the better privates can only play for a silver ball, Grace may be the one willing to go the extra mile, if they shoose to ,they will play with Alcoa in a few short years, Cak already done it and shocked everyone, it can be done if the money and intent is there, The small publics has 0 chance.

What rhymes with chicken dinner, we have it here.

That is what I was hoping someone would pick up. There is no way a small, rural school can compete with an open enrollment or private school year in and year out. You've got to love their desire, but it ain't gonna happen. They need to push all privates, open enrollment to 4a or higher and let the small communities enjoy the special years when they all the horses at the right time.(sorry Reaction and Orange slice, respect you guys and team).

You hit the nail squarely. Birds of a feather need to compete togeather.

Pujo, inthegap had me scratching my head at first...I could have been in bed an hour ago if HE had only spit it out LOL!

He's exactly right though. What part of rural don't the TSSAA understand. I believe I'll give ole Bernard a buzz tomorrow. Scratch that ,all the lines will be busy.

Just saw on the news Maryville is considering petitioning to move up to the top 32 & schools have until October 22nd to request a move up or down classifications.

I think the only one's with the option to move up or down is the super 32 and the 5a schools.  I think anyone has the right to move up in any class, but not down. I could be wrong because it could cause an inbalance in classes.