Enrollment Numbers are Out....

I ain't gonn lie, I'm very glad we probably won't end up in the same region as Alcoa.

I would be pretty stoked too.Im tickled to death we get the Oneida/GB region series going again.

Oneida may not be out of the woods just yet! SC could reattach those $20 bills and bus those kids right back....The fluff that is! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I could not resist

I think we're in the clear this time since the numbers are already in but we may have to increase the "fluff" line item in the budget for the next reclassification period :roflol:

Don't be jealous yall didn't think to do the same to Cloudland :D

I just asked for a "recount".

Heck, if it ends up like this, I'd rather move on up to the top-32!

Oneida/Cloudland FluffRunners......sounds catchy...?  I think we have to play on the Reservation since it is such a fine venue.  Our colors would probably be Tennessee Orange and Blue (although I absolutely hate Florida).  Mascot a guy dressed up in a track suit wearing a headdress! :huh:  On second thought......the consolidation of the two just gets burned by the distance, however if you guys got any roadgraders or jets you don't want.....there is plenty of tents down here on the unemployment line we can shack them up in.....we do have a tepee or two!  :thumb:

Kaz

Maybe, gotta see who all ends up in region 1.

It is possible that 1 ends up with 4 teams with O in 2 and Monterey in 4. 

Edit:  They could put Copper Pan in 1 with Cloudland et al. since they have to go 100 miles 1 way anyway for district games. 

I kid, I kid . . .

Edited by rlh

It is possible that 1 ends up with 4 teams with O in 2 and Monterey in 4.

Very possible, it'll all depend on how bad they want equal sized regions. Could make for some travel but we really can't argue that since most opponents of the Z plan argued they were already traveling a lot anyway.