Enrollment Numbers are Out....

He don't really mean it. If that were the case,I'm sure Boyd could have scheduled them any year they wanted to. As a matter of fact, not one of the projected 2a schools have went out of their way to get Alcoa on the schedule. That wouldn't be bravery,more akin to stupidity.

Our schedule is brutal enough. We scheduled Fulton years ago after they had won a state title, so we have always played whoever will play us. Not to mention we had 5A cookeville and Baylor on the schedule the same year.

They have studied the public and private thing for 20 years, it took about 10  seconds to come up with this brainstorm.Someone smoked one to many.

Forgive me for this rant...BUT the TSSAA is a lot like our govt now...Opening the borders was STUPID and had a more evil reasoning than just "gaining votes" and "freedom for all the world"...There are dark reasons for this 10 second decision by the TSSAA...Good thing is, it all comes to light

As my parents always told me before big Futbol games, dont worry about who or what the other team has accomplished, its just a bunch of guys. They arent super human.

YOU'RE TALKING SOCCER! Ya nut!

If Alcoa has one playing that isn't performing at super human capacity, they'll sub one in that will! That's a big difference in FOOTBALL....LOL

Forgive me for this rant...BUT the TSSAA is a lot like our govt now...Opening the borders was STUPID and had a more evil reasoning than just "gaining votes" and "freedom for all the world"...There are dark reasons for this 10 second decision by the TSSAA...Good thing is, it all comes to light

Its exactly like our Government, take care of the Big boys and to heck with the rest.

First of all I have nothing to get over because I do not care who drops down in 2A. If we play Alcoa they better bring it. You need to get over it with your complaining to anyone who is a threat to beat TCA.

Galilee, go back to your volleyball game!! You have a complete lack of understanding!! It's not a matter of a threat to TCA or not. Now that Trezevant is 2A there is a new powerhouse in the West. Have I said anything about Trez? No. I'm just making the point as others have said that it won't be any fun for Alcoa. Their starters won't have very good stats because they won't play but a half and the recruiters won't give them as much attention due to competition level. Don't bring TCA into this. We will take care of you guys in November IF you make it to us!. And by the way, Trez is not even in the same class as Alcoa! Alcoa will beat them handily year in and year out. How's that volleyball game coming along?

They have studied the public and private thing for 20 years, it took about 10  seconds to come up with this brainstorm.Someone smoked one to many.

I agree 100% with if they see all schools the same do away with classifications and play ball. But they keep saying they want a level playing field and this aint even close! Looking at the projected regions I feel like we have a good chance to finish 4th and make the playoffs....congrats we get to go to Alcoa!! We get to go get 10 kids hurt lose by 80 and waste a week of our lives prepping for a game we cant win.