Enrollment Numbers are Out....

Bring on whoever you want. Quit whining put on your big boy panties and play whoever you gotta play. We aint skeered we will give our all whoever we play. If they are the better team then we gotta get better ourself. Alcoa puts their pants on just like everyone else

Life aint fair get over it

Bring on whoever you want. Quit whining put on your big boy panties and play whoever you gotta play. We aint skeered we will give our all whoever we play. If they are the better team then we gotta get better ourself. Alcoa puts their pants on just like everyone else

Life aint fair get over it

Doo Daaa, Doo Daaa............................................................................................................................................................

Ummm, don't think so. We finished 6-5 with losses to Maryville, William Blount, Wartburg Central and Oliver Springs, and then Hampton in the first round.

Thanks for clearing that up. Just an assumption. I remember a few years back when you pretty much lost every game.It was like a couple of years in a row. Never did figure that one out.

Guest hevyrevy1611

This 'ol dumb hick from the sticks would hate to be a decision maker at TSSAA. No way to make everybody happy. Once the dust settles and the hands are dealt to us all, we gotta go with it. If there is a dominant team, I'd be looking at their program to see how they do it. Even visit same-size powerhouse programs in neighboring states. Look, learn, then bring those "secrets" home to your school. I was a public schoolbus driver before (drove as a sub for all the schools in our county, they play sports against each other), and i promise you, there are MANY talented kids out there who don't play any sports for their own school. In my H.S. days I was a very, very good golfer and kicker/ punter (yes, could have gotten Div I scholarships doing either), but I played neither for various reasons. So it is in every school imho. Hidden talent everywhere. Methinks dominant teams are that way for a reason, and its not the water system nor area they live either. It starts with pee wee leagues on up, plus weight rooms, diet, attitudes of everyone (players, coaches & communities), and ability to find them, then bring out the best of your players. Again, see what winners do and do the same. And comb the halls of own school and bring in the untapped potential that is there. But that's just the opinion of this dummy. Oh well.. let's play ball!