Science Hill/DB. Halloween Showdown.

Aussie2TN

Oh I know who the haters are. I knew the Boone guy wasn't a hater but it seems you old North guys are about the worst DB haters. Except for a couple of them I work with who actually know something about the game. Hey, this Kingsport, support the Tribe and each other. Don't be jealous and hate on us because of our success. Or is there another reason? Oh well we won't mention what that might be.

No. Go ahead and mention what that might be. Roll Toppers!!!

Highlight below for a Halloween Fright....

PlayoffsPlayoffsPlayoffsPlayoffsPlayoffsPlayoffsPlayoffs

Well outside looking in so to speak, this past week I spoke to some South parents and all they could talk about is DB and how they act at the game and during the year. They didnt know my kids went there so I had to enlighten them on how all schools have their ###holes and also all schools have good parents and kids. Its just a thing of winning. When you win a lot your going to have the haters. Its just part of the game.

ROLL TRIBE

Well outside looking in so to speak, this past week I spoke to some South parents and all they could talk about is DB and how they act at the game and during the year. They didnt know my kids went there so I had to enlighten them on how all schools have their ###holes and also all schools have good parents and kids. Its just a thing of winning. When you win a lot your going to have the haters. Its just part of the game.

ROLL TRIBE

If I were a South parent,kid or teacher,I wouldn't worry about what is at DB but what DB fired and is now at South.

Thats funny cause last time we played south i remember them rebel fans cussing at our players during warm-ups and throwing plastic bottles at them and then when our coaches went over there to stand and protect the players , bottles got thrown at them !! Like u said everyteam has them ..

ROLL TRIBE

As for the game at hand,I really think most everyone that I've talked to has it pretty much the same.It could start out like UT's game did Saturday for either team or be tight all the way.I respect both coaching staffs and their programs,but when you get down to it,the kids have to get it done and they are just teenage kids .Some are pretty darn big kids,but they will still do things that you have gone over a hundred times not to.I don't think any coach prepares any better then coach Clark and coach Carter has proven at South and Science Hill that he is one of the best in his own right.May the best team win and I hope we have a really good ref crew that doesn't muck it up either way.

ROLL TRIBE

haters gonna' hate!

Thats funny cause last time we played south i remember them rebel fans cussing at our players during warm-ups and throwing plastic bottles at them and then when our coaches went over there to stand and protect the players , bottles got thrown at them !! Like u said everyteam has them ..

While I don't condone bottle throwing, you forgot the rest of the story.

Like how many bottles were thrown?.....1.

What instigated the bottle being thrown?.....DB players leaving their practice area to come to the visitor side fence to taunt, jump around like a bunch of idiots and harass the visiting fans.

Why did the coaches come over?....To grab their players and drag them back where they belong.

Edited by jhilts

List them here, please.

2013 ACT Scores

Sullivan South   22.7

DB                     22.2

http://www.timesnews.net/article/9067259/sullivan-south-act-scores-best-dobyns-bennett-science-hill

You took the business turn off the Interstate Jhilts.I'm not talking who has smart kids,and I do .I'm talking something a whole lot different.Like the Super Creepy Rob Lowe commercial,you wouldn't want your wife or daughter within a 1000 yards.

List them here, please.

2013 ACT Scores

Sullivan South   22.7

DB                     22.2

http://www.timesnews.net/article/9067259/sullivan-south-act-scores-best-dobyns-bennett-science-hill

Ouch!  Hard to argue with facts...  ;)

Not a Kingsport, Sullivan Co, or NET guy here...not originally, but becoming one.  Both schools seem to be doing justice to your kids.  South's scores pull the rest of the county up, it seems. 

Edited by Pudding

You took the business turn off the Interstate Jhilts.I'm not talking who has smart kids,and I do .I'm talking something a whole lot different.Like the Super Creepy Rob Lowe commercial,you wouldn't want your wife or daughter within a 1000 yards.

That's a lot to throw out there, Bat...implications.  Are you talking about DB's former football coach, L.K.?  ;)