Forrest vs. Private School

thetruth2008

This one could be really close. Don't know if Forrest can get any pressure on the Christian School's Quarterback.

MTC will not be able to run the football on Forrest, but there may not be any need to try.

If Forrest turns the ball over, they loose.

If Forrest gives up yards after catch, they loose.

If Forrest is physical from the start and does not let up, they wear MTC down and win going away in the second half.

This one could be really close. Don't know if Forrest can get any pressure on the Christian School's Quarterback.

MTC will not be able to run the football on Forrest, but there may not be any need to try.

If Forrest turns the ball over, they loose.

If Forrest gives up yards after catch, they loose.

If Forrest is physical from the start and does not let up, they wear MTC down and win going away in the second half.

I think you mean "lose."

Mtc 21 - 14

Hey Reitz, I noticed the lame thread as well! MTCS is a very fine and respectable school. We've played in a couple of Middle School state basketball tournaments there and they were fine hosts. Initial poster and the one who calls them "the Christian School" doesn't understand respect!

Hey Reitz, I noticed the lame thread as well! MTCS is a very fine and respectable school. We've played in a couple of Middle School state basketball tournaments there and they were fine hosts. Initial poster and the one who calls them "the Christian School" doesn't understand respect!

Hold up TCA...

No disrespect calling MTCS, "the Christian School". Most of the older folks who attended the school in the early days still refer to it as the "Christian School". Please don't make assumptions and keep comments to the things you understand. The folks at MTCS know that there was no disrespect meant... I have several friends who attended the "Christian School" and many whose children and / or grandchildren attend now.

Real "Christians" don't mind being called by the name. It is actually a compliment to how they live their lives....

Now you know...

Maybe you can show how much you know about respect by apologizing for your error...

Edited by PLAY4QRTS