GCA visits Rockwood!

Raven52

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna ruffle some feathers here and I'm not bashing any individual, but the o-line play really let's is down especially the tackles. Being 6-5 don't mean a hill of beans if you can't block or pull! When I played the tackle next to me was 170lbs but he would fight a chainsaw if coach asked him to! He was meaner than a junkyard dog and he got the job done! They would be more suited to a passing spread offense. I question why we didn't spread Rockwood out more and test their secondary! Not to mention we came out flat! This team needs a VOCAL PASSIONATE LEADER. There are some kids on the team with heart but as a group they lack fire! Better come correct boys because the playoffs are just around the corner and I promise you you don't want that las game loss feeling! I'm out....

Tough one to swallow for the Rams. We came out extremely flat. All the credit goes to RW. They came out and stuffed the Rams running game and wanted the W more. If they play with the same intensity that they did tonight, they will be tough in the playoffs. #6 is a good looking kid and a great addition to RW's talented backfield. Good luck in the post season.

I haven't saw #6 for RW but I figured if he was a play maker then RW would be a differen animal. They were tough to begin with but taking some of the heat off Long makes them very dangerous. Long is a difference maker for sure & part of the problems RW has had was him being keyed so much. I agree with some others here, RW is in a position to make some noise for sure.

Sounds like both sides battled to the end, that's the way it's supposed to be. Tough loss GCA & congrats RW.

I haven't saw #6 for RW but I figured if he was a play maker then RW would be a differen animal. They were tough to begin with but taking some of the heat off Long makes them very dangerous. Long is a difference maker for sure & part of the problems RW has had was him being keyed so much. I agree with some others here, RW is in a position to make some noise for sure.

Sounds like both sides battled to the end, that's the way it's supposed to be. Tough loss GCA & congrats RW.

Dont forget about Meigs that Dark Horse is beginning to get on track!

I think the new kid on the block suddenly elevates Rockwood.  I've said all along that if you can keep Long contained you  have the nessecary ingredients to knock off the Tigers.   #6 no longer makes that a viable option.  Now you have a two horse backfield and the job becomes more difficult.  Going to be tireless nights for DC's.

Kazaar