GCA visits Rockwood!

Raven52

If you don't understand the the completely different circumstances of you're school and the small pubics,you need to check it out sometime. Its easy to sit up on you're high horse and look down at others. My post has plenty of merit and everyone but you understands it.

Brother, I can promise you one thing, I don't own a horse, and I don't climb on one to speak down to anybody. Read my response back to the Coach, I understand the difference. But your comment about pay was uncalled for. I was taught at an early age not to ask what a person's salary is. I still abide by that principle.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brother, I can promise you one thing, I don't own a horse, and I don't climb on one to speak down to anybody. Read my response back to the Coach, I understand the difference. But your comment about pay was uncalled for. I was taught at an early age not to ask what a person's salary is. I still abide by that principle.

I agree pay is irrelevant. It's more an advantage of opportunity, don't matter if he makes $1,000 or $100,000 / year as far as his value to the program.

If the feller makes a dollar, its more than anyone makes at any of the small publics you play. I and several others work with our kids but it takes money out of our pockets. I couldn't care less how much the guy makes, just saying you guys have several advantages over the small schools..

Is it true we may play twice in 2 weeks?

If Rockwood is the 6th seed in Quad 1, we will play them at GCA in the 1st round. I believe we have the 3rd seed wrapped up, being the 3A District Champion. It all depends on who makes the playoffs in Quad 1. North Greene still has an outside shot at making it in. Regardless, the 1st round will be played at GCA.