Cookeville @ LaVergne

oldfan41

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I wish we had the opportunities to play white co, Cumberland co, smith co, so on, we'd have 7 wins also.

somebody is going to try and jump ship, because that's the district Cookeville will play in next year. And lhs was the last place team. Justice after all.

Actually Stewart's Creek is last in 7aaa but I don't think that matters in this argument.

WCP, why are you so obsessed with everything Cookeville does? For someone who is as involved with Wilson Central's football program as you are, you would think you'd spend more time worrying about things like making the playoffs and game planning for Gallatin. But maybe that's why WC has only won 4 games, because they worry more about players that aren't on their team anymore and don't focus on their own team.

Look on the bright side though, at least next year you won't have to actually worry about winning and making the playoffs since no matter what you do in the regular season you get to go to the post-season. That'll leave you even more time to obsess over how Cookeville is doing.

Edited by thebigolebadger

Cookeville prepared for this game opening up against 1a Monterey.

There you go again.   Lavergne was the better team on this night.  Do you even know the entire story of how the game unfolded.  It was a bad night for the Cavs even before the game.  The score doesn't indicate how the game went.  I would say that these two teams are again pretty similar.  Very close game until the Cavs failed on forth and five.  

Edited by Reilavac1

There you go again.   Lavergne was the better team on this night.  Do you even know the entire story of how the game unfolded.  It was a bad night for the Cavs even before the game.  The score doesn't indicate how the game went.  I would say that these two teams are again pretty similar.  Very close game until the Cavs failed on forth and five.

What are u talking about before the game? These 2 teams aren't even close. When LaVergne took over it wasn't even close!

Don't worry about the harsh dose of reality the Cavs will get if they are put in a district with Blackman, Oakland, Riverdale, Smyrna.

This, ironically, while LaVergne and Stewie will be dropping down to 5a where they will be showing metro schools (if the lines are drawn that way) such as Whites Creek, Glencliff and Cane Ridge where they would stack up in Rutherford. (hint: Stewie is going to finish 2-8 this season, while they would have been a middle of the pack team in the Metro public school bunch and LaVergne would have been considered a really good team against that competition)

Don't worry about the harsh dose of reality the Cavs will get if they are put in a district with Blackman, Oakland, Riverdale, Smyrna.

This, ironically, while LaVergne and Stewie will be dropping down to 5a where they will be showing metro schools (if the lines are drawn that way) such as Whites Creek, Glencliff and Cane Ridge where they would stack up in Rutherford. (hint: Stewie is going to finish 2-8 this season, while they would have been a middle of the pack team in the Metro public school bunch and LaVergne would have been considered a really good team against that competition)

Hey LaVergne and SC both deserve a little of the Cavs reality! Lol. The Wolverines have endured the nightmare we call 7 AAA long enough! All I can say is I hope u do "Git u some!" baahahaha!