Alcoa to remain in 3A.

orngnblk

I agree 1.8 is a joke but probably for a different reason than you. The multiplier is useless. Example was a school we'll just call school x because I don't want to hear how I'm calling them out for this, that or the other when I'm really just using them as a mathematical example. Here's the scenario.

School x had an enrollment of 353 students. With the multiplier they had a number for playoff classification enrollment of 635. Team x was classified as 1A regular season & 2A playoff by the raw number but the multiplier put them in 2A regular season & 3A playoff. The T$$AA may have placed the largest multiplier in the country on private schools but they basically reduced the multiplier by making a rule that a team can only be placed 1 classification above their raw number class due to the multiplier. This is why I say the multiplier is useless. Why not just say any tuition based school playing in D-1 must play up 1 classification? That's what they're saying anyway. Team x should have been moved to 2A regular season (1classification above their 1A regular season raw number) and played 3A playoff (again 1 classification above their playoff raw number class) but they remained 1A regular & 2A playoff. All that equals big ole useless multiplier.

Crow, Booger can buy some of that....I know there are acceptances to every scenario; but I put my kids in the private christian school to provide them a better environment  than the public school system here in chattanooga can provide them....and because my son straps on a helmet and shoulder pads he should not be penalized for it..

Booger would prefer to use the money he pays for school to go somewhere else; but if there is Police car and a policeman patrolling the hallways (and in some cases in Chattanooga 2 or 3), Booger kids ain't going through the front door

...Booger just sayin 

Edited by Booger

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote that Harriman just moves on over to Region 1 for that ticket to the playoffs every year instead of being thrown through the gauntlet of small town football. Region 2 should be top notch next year, and we'll all just beat each other up week in and week out. Would much rather take my chances on having to beat Jellico and Hancock to get in every  year.

You make a good point,BUT i would rather be ready for the South Pitts of the world!

Crow, Booger can buy some of that....I know there are acceptances to every scenario; but I put my kids in the private christian school to provide them a better environment  than the public school system here in chattanooga can provide them....and because my son straps on a helmet and shoulder pads he should penalized for it..

Booger would prefer to use the money he pays for school to go somewhere else; but if there is Police car and a policeman patrolling the hallways (and in some cases in Chattanooga 2 or 3), Booger kids ain't going through the front door

...Booger just sayin 

Can't blame you in the least Booger.We salute you for being a great parent.

Boog........I guess some of us have that option....and some of us don't.  You ain't gonna believe this but I got the beginning of my education in Chattanooga Public Elementary.  Every heard of Lakeside Elementary?  Truth is I have no idea if it even exists anymore.....did a Pre-K stint at Boyd-Buchanon but the drive and cost was going to be too steep for continuing there so enrolled me in Lakeside.  Cops shoulda roamed them halls....it would have kept me from getting roughed up a couple of times. (Don't remember if the meanie was nicknamed Booger or not!) :roflol:

Kazzalinity :thumb:

Crow, Booger can buy some of that....I know there are acceptances to every scenario; but I put my kids in the private christian school to provide them a better environment than the public school system here in chattanooga can provide them....and because my son straps on a helmet and shoulder pads he should penalized for it..

...Booger just sayin

It took half a year of loftus middle school for the slice group to find a way to pay for Boyd. One has graduated and one more in 9 th. It's been worth every penny and every sacrafice.