5a and 6a State Champion predictions

MJGOLDENBEARS

Pep:

So you are in this 'All Whitehaven fans' would be arrogant if Whitehaven won more then 2 titles also huh?

Cool.

It's also ok to call out your own fans on their bluffs... I see you on here constantly backing up The senator no matter the issue, or how arrogant he may be. That also puts you in that category, unless right now.... Without hesitation you can admit that this senator guy is an arrogant fan.... Which you probably won't admit.

It's also ok to call out your own fans on their bluffs... I see you on here constantly backing up The senator no matter the issue, or how arrogant he may be. That also puts you in that category, unless right now.... Without hesitation you can admit that this senator guy is an arrogant fan.... Which you probably won't admit.

MJG:

BlackHavenSenator is his own man. He has his views and his way of expressing himself. This is the second time I've had someone COME AT ME because they think I should POLICE Whitehaven fans or particular Whitehaven fans.

That is NOT my job nor is it my responsibility. You are right, there are a LOT of things that BHS says that I agreee with. I just might not say it the way he says it. But that's besides the point. Why do you even feel like you have a right to address me with such a request? What gives you, or anybody else for that matter, the right to insist that I'M suppose to come on here and "correct" somebody? Really? It's arrogant to think that you even can approach me on this forum with such a request! How Dare YOU!

So, if you are insinuating that I should 'speak' to BHS for his behavior, or statements, or anything else. YOU and anybody else that feels that way, are BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE!

IF ... I'm sorry, let me rephrase that, WHEN any other Whitehaven fan says something that you think is outrageous or 'arrogant' ... just addrees THAT poster. I'm not anybody's mother, father, policeman, or any other category you can think of that might fit that scenerio.

Understood?

The nerve of some people!

MJ, 

You mad bro? Sorry we beat yall BOTH times to go to the State Title game and now yall program is in flux with Trey Perry (former teammate of mine at Tech) as the coach. We apologize for wrecking your programs best chances EVER to compete for State Titles. With that said, stop riding for The Red Dragon. You're from Middle Tenn (Wilson Co.) for crying out loud

Pepvol,

You folks like to talk like you're unbeatable (IMO) and have other people from other programs riding yall jock maintaining the same tone (see MJ's above post)... Folks, like myself from MEMPHIS, just don't see it that way so whenever someone throws shade saying, "the Title game is the Eastern Semi-Final game." WE will protest such as your program is 1-2 versus MEMPHIS teams in the 6A Title game. We have a different breed of ball player and I hope one day you people understand and start saying how yall will "easily beat" everyone else in the state but we tend to have problems with Good Large MEMPHIS Teams, namely Whitehaven. B)

problem ? Just what is your definition of "problem".? What this breed of player you squawk about?

In 2012 and 2009 Maryville Lost... That whole Title game being the Semi-Finals in the East is outrageous due to said FACT

That's the thing, those teams from the West in 2009 and 2012 were much stronger than any team from the West is this year. It could be a completely different story next year. But I'm just talking about 2014. 

Pep:

So you are in this 'All Whitehaven fans' would be arrogant if Whitehaven won more then 2 titles also huh?

Cool.

What I'm saying is most of the Comments that get you guys riled up are not even Maryville fans ... like BigDave there , he talks very Confident , well he just became a " Maryville fan " last year .... 

Anyway so you guys think that if Whitehaven had done the same thing Maryville has done since 1997 .... you guys wouldn't be just as confident ?? Seriously , 1 Championship has got BHS Thinking Whitehaven is now the team to beat not Maryville ..... Just so we're all Clear here .... Maryville has played in all 5 6A Games , but Maryville has also played in the Following State Championship games ..... 1997 , 98 , 00 , 01 , 02 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08 , 09 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 ........ Maryville has Played for a State Title 10 years in a row , winning 7 State Titles .... Look that over very Slowly and you guys tell me .... would you guys have a little Confidence ??? BHS constantly goes out of his way to be disrespectful , to " the Red Dragon ... Richie Cunninghams .... not carrying their Jock Strap " . 

Maryville fans like being respectful to all opponents ... pretty hard to do that when some of you guys Holler " Respect Da Haven ... and call Maryville Richie Cunninghams "  ..... Maybe even more respect would be given if some of your fellow fans gave a Little Respect too .... 

What I'm saying is most of the Comments that get you guys riled up are not even Maryville fans ... like BigDave there , he talks very Confident , well he just became a " Maryville fan " last year .... 

Anyway so you guys think that if Whitehaven had done the same thing Maryville has done since 1997 .... you guys wouldn't be just as confident ?? Seriously , 1 Championship has got BHS Thinking Whitehaven is now the team to beat not Maryville ..... Just so we're all Clear here .... Maryville has played in all 5 6A Games , but Maryville has also played in the Following State Championship games ..... 1997 , 98 , 00 , 01 , 02 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08 , 09 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 ........ Maryville has Played for a State Title 10 years in a row , winning 7 State Titles .... Look that over very Slowly and you guys tell me .... would you guys have a little Confidence ??? BHS constantly goes out of his way to be disrespectful , to " the Red Dragon ... Richie Cunninghams .... not carrying their Jock Strap " . 

Maryville fans like being respectful to all opponents ... pretty hard to do that when some of you guys Holler " Respect Da Haven ... and call Maryville Richie Cunninghams "  ..... Maybe even more respect would be given if some of your fellow fans gave a Little Respect too .... 

Pep:

Then addres BHS. When you say "All" ... you pull me and other Whitehaven fans in who may or may not have even made a comment. That's where I have issue. But, you already know that.

I've been cordial and a gentleman about this, yet you continue.

Like I said earlier ... cool.

MJG:

BlackHavenSenator is his own man. He has his views and his way of expressing himself. This is the second time I've had someone COME AT ME because they think I should POLICE Whitehaven fans or particular Whitehaven fans.

That is NOT my job nor is it my responsibility. You are right, there are a LOT of things that BHS says that I agreee with. I just might not say it the way he says it. But that's besides the point. Why do you even feel like you have a right to address me with such a request? What gives you, or anybody else for that matter, the right to insist that I'M suppose to come on here and "correct" somebody? Really? It's arrogant to think that you even can approach me on this forum with such a request! How Dare YOU!

So, if you are insinuating that I should 'speak' to BHS for his behavior, or statements, or anything else. YOU and anybody else that feels that way, are BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE!

IF ... I'm sorry, let me rephrase that, WHEN any other Whitehaven fan says something that you think is outrageous or 'arrogant' ... just addrees THAT poster. I'm not anybody's mother, father, policeman, or any other category you can think of that might fit that scenerio.

Understood?

The nerve of some people!

Exactly the response I expected from you, with the "your back up against the wall" how dare you" approach you seem to have. Sorry to upset you to a point of utter disbelief. Or in more comprehensible words "crybaby reaction". Anywho I have a much better way to utilize my time, and it's definitely not going to be used by arguing with egotistical big heads like "y'all"

Pep:

Then addres BHS. When you say "All" ... you pull me and other Whitehaven fans in who may or may not have even made a comment. That's where I have issue. But, you already know that.

I've been cordial and a gentleman about this, yet you continue.

Like I said earlier ... cool.

YA , I see how much it bothers you when your fellow fans disrespect Maryville .... so Cool back at ya . Funny how when I said if Whitehaven accomplished the same thing Maryville had and you responded with 

"Pep:

Cool."

More than 2 Titles heh .... here you go again 

" Maryville has played in all 5 6A Games , but Maryville has also played in the Following State Championship games ..... 1997 , 98 , 00 , 01 , 02 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08 , 09 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 ........ Maryville has Played for a State Title 10 years in a row , winning 7 State Titles "

A little bit more than 2 Titles wouldn't you say ? Funny how I've never seen a Whitehaven Fan tell another Whitehaven fan ... Hey I'm down with Respect Da Haven .... and Maybe a Little respect for the other team too guys ...... geez you think a Gentleman would throw that out there once every 2 or 3 years .... Giving a Little Respect goes a LONG ,  LONG WAY IN GETTING RESPECT . A Gentleman should know that . 

Not mad at all? Never said anything referring to the WHITEHAVEN football team. My point was directed towards the narcissistic, egotistical, irate opinion spewing WHITEHAVEN fans like you.... However what else should I expect... Anywho good luck in the playoffs, a little modesty and composer would be ideal.

Your post was originally responding to me so explain what I said that was narcissistic, egotistical, irate or arrogant. I know you can't do it cause we both know I didn't say anything close to that, still we just look at Maryvilles dominance differently than yall do because we know they can be beat and since we won't bow down to them you take it as arrogance. Smh

YA , I see how much it bothers you when your fellow fans disrespect Maryville .... so Cool back at ya . Funny how when I said if Whitehaven accomplished the same thing Maryville had and you responded with

"Pep:

Cool."

More than 2 Titles heh .... here you go again

" Maryville has played in all 5 6A Games , but Maryville has also played in the Following State Championship games ..... 1997 , 98 , 00 , 01 , 02 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08 , 09 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 ........ Maryville has Played for a State Title 10 years in a row , winning 7 State Titles "

A little bit more than 2 Titles wouldn't you say ? Funny how I've never seen a Whitehaven Fan tell another Whitehaven fan ... Hey I'm down with Respect Da Haven .... and Maybe a Little respect for the other team too guys ...... geez you think a Gentleman would throw that out there once every 2 or 3 years .... Giving a Little Respect goes a LONG , LONG WAY IN GETTING RESPECT . A Gentleman should know that .

The championships pre 6a don't mean anything to us. I said I rem Riverdale being the dominant team in TN in the early 2000s, is that not correct?Being in the last 5 and winning 3 is still great. No one is taking anything away from Maryvilles greatness. But the East view/fear Maryville like they're unbeatable, in the west/Memphis we definitely respect Maryville but we know they can be beat cause we've done it! How you took my original post and equated it to arrogance is beyond me. Yall really don't like people to comment about Maryville unless they're bowing down, I'm trying to figure out the right words to describe that...