5a and 6a State Champion predictions

MJGOLDENBEARS

Lol, I went to Dollywood/Gattlingburg last year on a lil weekend getaway, I must say I did have a great time. Beautiful area, I definitely plan on going back. But sorry the only way out players will be moving East is after graduation if the Vols ever get it together.

WARNING: Strong Language

Edited by Red Rebels

There are a bunch of Lanier boys that I played with that are still mad about that one. When you consolidate schools, the old school no longer exists. Therefore you are immediately eligible, at least in 1979 you were.

Eye agree wif this rite cheer....And Buster wuz faist.....(fer a richie cunnin'ham)  :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Glad you had enjoyed your stay here. Hope you do come back. I think butch is turning it around at ut, especially with recruiting. Fulmer had this state locked down and Dooley pissed it away. Its getting better, but going to be hard to repair, especially out west. I know other sec teams are closer to Memphis and they seem to be getting the talent from that area

SdotBears:

Coach Elder has been spending a lot of time in Memphis here lately. In the class of 2015, I think the WR at Melrose is considering UT. In the class of 2016, I've heard that there are two on the Whitehaven team that are considering UT. Those are just the one's I've heard about.

SdotBears:

Coach Elder has been spending a lot of time in Memphis here lately. In the class of 2015, I think the WR at Melrose is considering UT. In the class of 2016, I've heard that there are two on the Whitehaven team that are considering UT. Those are just the one's I've heard about.

UT too far in my opinion... With that said, k-dub let's fire up that big game in Memphis Playoff edition 

UT too far in my opinion... With that said, k-dub let's fire up that big game in Memphis Playoff edition 

UT may be across the state ... but believe you me ... there are some folk here in Memphis that are showing interest. Speaks volumes on what relationships that coach elder has established.

BGIM Play-off edition, Round 1 is already created.

Hillsboro, Ooltewah and K West are all mentioned several times on here as potential state champs. Interestingly, according to Coach T, these three have played the weakest schedules in the state among 5-6A schools. You can throw Hendersonville into that mix as well.

I think most are sleeping on Henry County because of 2 early season losses. They had a chance to win those games and could make a run. I'm not saying they will but they can't be counted out.

SdotBears:

Coach Elder has been spending a lot of time in Memphis here lately. In the class of 2015, I think the WR at Melrose is considering UT. In the class of 2016, I've heard that there are two on the Whitehaven team that are considering UT. Those are just the one's I've heard about.

That's good hear. Glad ut is trying to get some Memphis area players. There's some really good players in this state and would like to see em in orange on Saturdays