William Blount 2015

Governm

I guess I'm going to eat breakfast at Herb's this week to find out if this story is beef or B.S.  Those people know the scoop on everything out in the county.[/

This story has substance, offer made and waiting on decision. WB should have answer sooooon. Depends on who delivers the answer Santa or The Grinch, Santa will deliver their coach of choice or the Grinch will steal Christmas cheer in Alnwick Community.

I guess I'm going to eat breakfast at Herb's this week to find out if this story is beef or B.S. Those people know the scoop on everything out in the county.[/

This story has substance, offer made and waiting on decision. WB should have answer sooooon. Depends on who delivers the answer Santa or The Grinch, Santa will deliver their coach of choice or the Grinch will steal Christmas cheer in Alnwick Community.

Their coach of first choice declined their offer the day after the 6A State Championship.
Edited by rebelwoman87