William Blount 2015

Governm

It's really good to see that there are better reporters / writers in Knoxville vs Rutherford County. The DNJ could learn quite a bit. Not only about how to properly write an article, but how to not continue to "insinuate" that there is still possible wrong doing on Shad's part. Nice to see an article where Wayne Armstrong's idiotic comments aren't included as well! 

http://www.thedailytimes.com/sports/wb-s-philip-shadowens-won-t-face-charges-from-blackman/article_800bfd11-b248-5c09-b07e-ceffdfcbf4d4.html

Wow... So after you approached me at the end of our May BHS booster meeting, saying you were "back" and willing to help in any way, you get on here and say that, mention me by name and my "idiotic comments". Thats really odd, Chris. Its good to know though. I just have a question. What have I done to coach Shadowens, besides not trying to get him reinstated and boot Justus, following his resignation? Did you read that last phrase? He resigned. And Dr. Justus has been nothing but professional. The media has been careful to be very favorable toward Shadowens. I've taken those shots. Kreager has reported responsibly in the DNJ what has been reported to him by school board, sheriff, etc. Maybe you'd be happier in east TN. The leaves are beautiful in October, media reporting is apparantly to your liking, and your favorite coach is just minutes away. You should look into that.

• Upvote 1

Wayne Armstrong please shut your mouth every time you open your slanderous #### I want to rip your head off. You are Justus little toy who scares cowards like you. I promise you will be investigated and your booster club. I sincerely believe you have done no criminal acts but you broke a lot non profit protocols. IRS will straighten that out. You can take you Watson your family and all come get me because I'm no coward and I think you are nothing but a coward. One way or another you will answer but you will survive like most cockroaches do. You better have proof of all your lies because I'm going to back Philip on his lawsuit and take your little forklift away and use it at riverdale. You loud mouth nothing. You know who I am.

• Upvote 3

Accusations and insults being hurled freely and publicly. Further investigations and pending legal action. The question remains, will shad coach a game at wb? Add in the botched firing leading to rumors GQ leaving maryville and a percentage of alcoa fans unhappy with Rankin and his "offense from the 50s" means heritage is the most stable program in blount county. I guess hiring ruco coaches has turned blount county into "Rutherford east"

Wayne Armstrong please shut your mouth every time you open your slanderous #### I want to rip your head off. You are Justus little toy who scares cowards like you. I promise you will be investigated and your booster club. I sincerely believe you have done no criminal acts but you broke a lot non profit protocols. IRS will straighten that out. You can take you Watson your family and all come get me because I'm no coward and I think you are nothing but a coward. One way or another you will answer but you will survive like most cockroaches do. You better have proof of all your lies because I'm going to back Philip on his lawsuit and take your little forklift away and use it at riverdale. You loud mouth nothing. You know who I am.

yeah everybody knows who you are, you just showed us all again. geez

yeah everybody knows who you are, you just showed us all again. geez

Trae must have gone Oh-for the week on the softball fields recently.

Better go find some more houses to pound nails into to get that out of your system.

Steak head.

A "coach" that actually posts on this ridiculous site ...incredible.

Johnny Lawerennce I'm about sick of your judge mental comments as well. I am Philips FRIEND way before a coach and if you want to rip me go ahead but I'm sick of Wayne Armstrong and his mouth and he of all people needs to know there are repercussions for his conduct. Everyone seems to be scared of him but not me. And if you ever want to question my coaching or my influence then go to William Blount and ask the defense what they think of me or better yet watch how hard they play. A coach on a website, I'm not a coach when my friend is attacked by an idiot.

• Upvote 1