William Blount 2015

Governm

Are you sure you are going to be able to get behind us? I mean we did have 8 minute Qtrs in that 1 jv game. Lol jk barney

I'm not going to pull against a little girl that was around me all the time growing up. Her mother worked for me doing my books and brought her to the office all the time and we kelp her busy with with coloring books. She is a good player and will be with the varsity next year and looking forward to it. 

I'm not going to pull against a little girl that was around me all the time growing up. Her mother worked for me doing my books and brought her to the office all the time and we kelp her busy with with coloring books. She is a good player and will be with the varsity next year and looking forward to it.

I always knew you were a big softie Barn.

Gov you might not believe this but one of the girls on W.B.'s basketball team that has to play on the JV team this year because she transferred from Heritage, I've known since she was born. Next year I will be pulling for her even against Maryville. 

She's an incredible young lady Barn.  Have really enjoyed getting to know her this year.  And she will DEFINITELY help the Lady Gov's next year ... a very solid, capable player.  IF the Lady Gov's can continue to get the players (at least the majority) who are zoned for WB, they have the potential to build something pretty special over the next few years.

Govman....where are they going if not WB?

Btw.....Happy New Year to you and your family.

ML,

You hear different things and a lot of it is "here-say" so I usually just try to wait and see, but I know of at least a couple of families from Carpenters that are keeping there options open and have at least explored possibilities of Maryville, Webb, & Alcoa.  Its interesting because Carpenters does not feed exclusively into WB.  Part of their students are zoned Heritage and I believe there is even a "bubble-zone" where the student can attend either.

Happy New Year to you as well friend.  Saw your boy up at the Renasant Tourney yesterday eating a big plate of barbecue.  How does that kid stay so skinny ?!?

ML,

You hear different things and a lot of it is "here-say" so I usually just try to wait and see, but I know of at least a couple of families from Carpenters that are keeping there options open and have at least explored possibilities of Maryville, Webb, & Alcoa.  Its interesting because Carpenters does not feed exclusively into WB.  Part of their students are zoned Heritage and I believe there is even a "bubble-zone" where the student can attend either.

Happy New Year to you as well friend.  Saw your boy up at the Renasant Tourney yesterday eating a big plate of barbecue.  How does that kid stay so skinny ?!?

He is about thirty years younger than us Govman.

ML,

Interesting....

He struggles to maintain weight despite the shear volume he consumes. Wished I knew his secret. 

I always knew you were a big softie Barn.

Gov that is why I pull for all the schools in the whole county because I know lots of kids on every team or their families so I hold no grudge against any of the other schools.  I did go to Maryville and was on the football team so my connections to that keep me pulling for them first. 

Its interesting because Carpenters does not feed exclusively into WB.  Part of their students are zoned Heritage and I believe there is even a "bubble-zone" where the student can attend either.

Huh...Smoky View was the biggest "Bubble Zone" in the county.....

Friendsville, Lanier, Heritage, Everett, Alcoa, Maryville and WB all drew out of that Mecca.

James Dunlap Garbage Service with Charlie Thatcher behind the wheel probably gauged the talent in the neighborhood and dropped report cards to area coaches.

Huh...Smoky View was the biggest "Bubble Zone" in the county.....

Friendsville, Lanier, Heritage, Everett, Alcoa, Maryville and WB all drew out of that Mecca.

James Dunlap Garbage Service with Charlie Thatcher behind the wheel probably gauged the talent in the neighborhood and dropped report cards to area coaches.

Eye hait two say hitt butt eye apprintised frum Dunlap's.......JL eye wood say Charlie wood bee one heck ov a NFL scowt and cood drive a duce and haif wif wore out king pins and bushings bettur ennybodee eye no ....Eye mean he cood werk thait steerin wheel.... :popcorneater: