Harriman at Coalfield

bluedevil6913

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman's Garrett Greene has hardly been mentioned, but he has ran for 775 yards and 10 TDs in his last four games. Three of those games he carried it at least 29 times. He's one of those kids that gets stronger as the game wears on. Of course a lot of credit goes to his line, but I expect this to be a great game. 

Dang, from hearing you guys talk is making me wanna make the trip down to see this game! Sounds to me like whoever wins this one could give Cloudland a fit.

I'd say Cloudland has a ball game coming in 2 weeks regardless of which one wins this one. I'm not predicting Cloudland will get blown out or even that y'all won't win but either of these two will make y'all earn it. I don't expect Cloudland has a problem with that though.

Yeah I'm thinking either team is gonna come to Roan Mtn expecting a win! And they should do nothing less. If Cloudland carries over the same drive and intensity from the Hampton game, minus the Special team miscues, then I think we could give either team a good battle. If not our B ball coach will be ready to get those boys in the gym. Looks kinda like you guys could be facing Boyd in 2nd. If so I wouldn't mind seeing y'all run allllll over that pack.

I'd say Cloudland has a ball game coming in 2 weeks regardless of which one wins this one. I'm not predicting Cloudland will get blown out or even that y'all won't win but either of these two will make y'all earn it. I don't expect Cloudland has a problem with that though.

Agree with this. The Harriman/Coalfield game will be a barn burner, and I think a lot will depend on who scores first. Harriman plays better with the lead. If they get a score early, I predict it will be an all-out showdown to the end.

If Coalfield gets on the board first, Harriman may get on their heels and will probably have a tough time getting back.

Harriman's Garrett Greene has hardly been mentioned, but he has ran for 775 yards and 10 TDs in his last four games. Three of those games he carried it at least 29 times. He's one of those kids that gets stronger as the game wears on. Of course a lot of credit goes to his line, but I expect this to be a great game. 

Is Greene healthy? He was among the 3 or 4 Blue Devils that were pulled from the Meigs Game early. Looked like he might have been banged up.

Is Greene healthy? He was among the 3 or 4 Blue Devils that were pulled from the Meigs Game early. Looked like he might have been banged up.

I think that was just a save them for the playoffs kinda thing. Don't give up hopes of making a run when we can get some younger guys experience. He should be ready to go. After a week off I say they'll all be hungry and ready to get after it.

Yeah I'm thinking either team is gonna come to Roan Mtn expecting a win! And they should do nothing less. If Cloudland carries over the same drive and intensity from the Hampton game, minus the Special team miscues, then I think we could give either team a good battle. If not our B ball coach will be ready to get those boys in the gym. Looks kinda like you guys could be facing Boyd in 2nd. If so I wouldn't mind seeing y'all run allllll over that pack.

Boyd is a good possibility but make no mistake friend Rockwood is starting to peak, then enter into the equation the new kid at RB and now you can not key Long like before. Rockwood and Boyd will be a very good game and to be honest I won't be a bit surprised if Rockwood finally shakes that Chat-town monkey off their back this year. I'm like everyone else around here, I don't really have a clue who's gonna make it out of this Quad but there are going to be some dandy games gettin' there.