Gallatin vs Springfield

GWAVE1

This will be just the second time the Wave and Springfield have met in the playoffs. The only other time was also in the 1st round back in 1977, which was in Coach Short's second year.  The Wave won that game 29-0, after also winning the regular season game 28-21.

My first thought when learning the opponent would be Springfield was a shot at some payback, my quick second thought: Catfish House.

Edited by GREENWAVE84EG

This will be just the second time the Wave and Springfield have met in the playoffs. The only other time was also in the 1st round back in 1977, which was in Coach Short's second year. The Wave won that game 29-0, after also winning the regular season game 28-21.

My first thought when learning the opponent would be Springfield was a shot at some payback, my quick second thought: Catfish House.

Catfish House is always an excellent choice!

JacketLover, it most definitely is.  I would imagine there will be a lot of green there around 5 on Friday afternoon!

I can't remember them all but the QB definitely did not play in that game. I am sure your coaches will see on film that this is not the same Gallatin team they faced earlier. No surprises no game plan giveaways no secret plays...Gallatin has a huge task ahead of them and they will have to play a great game in order to win.

safe travels Green Wave faithful.  let's hope for a injury free and exciting game

This will be just the second time the Wave and Springfield have met in the playoffs. The only other time was also in the 1st round back in 1977, which was in Coach Short's second year. The Wave won that game 29-0, after also winning the regular season game 28-21.

Catfish House and the Depot! Both excellent choices. I have a feeling the Springfield restaurants will make a few bucks from the Gallatin fans.
  • Upvote 1