Carter @ Greeneville Round 1

DevilMan03

Sorry to hear this for the young man. We lost our #1 RB earlier in the season.  Fortunately, he is a sophomore, so the injury wasn't the end of his high school football career.  Losing him definitely changed our team, but you just have to adapt and move on.

People will say that a good team can rise above losing even a key player, and that is true; but, for small and medium sized schools, a single player can be  game changer.

Best of luck to him and the GreeneDevils.

Edited by MountainTroll

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear this for the young man. We lost our #1 RB earlier in the season.  Fortunately, he is a sophomore, so the injury wasn't the end of his high school football career.  Losing him definitely changed our team, but you just have to adapt and move on.

People will say that a good team can rise above losing even a key player, and that is true; but, for small and medium sized schools, a single player can be  game changer.

Best of luck to him and the GreeneDevils.

Thanks for the worry but - it was all this young mans fault Violated team rules so out you go no room for bad apples here, Greeneville will move on and be a better team without dead weight!

If he violated team rules and it's who im guessing, he's had more than ample opportunity to get his stuff together. I hate this for him, because EVERY time ive ever spoken with him, he was a well manored, seemingly in control young man, but i guess this just proves that we dont know what goes on when these kids go home, or to friends houses....Peer pressure can be rough, but guess what, SO IS LIFE....hopefully this will be a learning lesson and he will get his stuff together and still try to get into college somewhere and make the best out of what god has blessed him with....in the meantime youngman, maybe watching the Devils make a run without you is the medicine you need. GO DEVILS, let's be the "BUZZKILL" for them hornets

Reality sit's in :

Greeneville 42  Killer B's 7

well i was close 42-3 devils win!

Just wanted to say for Carter the young man that got kicked out of the game left his helmet, his gloves and about 5 or 6 other things laying around after he got mad and starting throwing them everywhere , i've seen poor sportsmanship before but at the high school level this was pitiful he was even hollaring back at his fans in the stand's very sad!