Centennial @ Hendersonville

Newcastle

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying Centennial couldn't be the one to do it, but everybody says they're gonna "Stack the box and shut Hendersonville down" and most never end up being able to do that. T

This is true. The same was said about stopping Mr. Hurd when he was at Beech and Mr. Malone while at Station Camp. It's one thing to say it, another thing to do it. And I think in the long run the Commando TB's will overpower

Edited by Bump11

That was a total butt kicking. HHS hurt themselves with penalties but the Centennial D stuffed them all night. Hard to believe HHS had been averaging 47 ppg.

Thought CHS would win but in a high scoring game - all the talk bout Oakland vs Blackman and out east Maryville ...... BUT I'm telling you flying under the rader is Ravenwood and they are scary good on offense and in a defense playing like the. 85 Bears

Thought CHS would win but in a high scoring game - all the talk bout Oakland vs Blackman and out east Maryville ...... BUT I'm telling you flying under the rader is Ravenwood and they are scary good on offense and in a defense playing like the. 85 Bears

Careful....dont forget last year when Blackman went to 10-1 District champ Ravenwood and scored nearly 50 on them in the first half....