Lake Co - Bruceton Who will win

mrbigster

Lake Co advanced last night by beating SouthbFulton 38 -16.Coach T scorebiard has it 38 to 34 but score was 38 to 16.Saw some things Lc needs to do better on the defensive side of the ball.I think Laco Co only ran 4 plays in the first quarter, one being a punt.I, m sure Wilkes once again had close to 2oo yards.Had about a 65 yard touchdown run called back very late in the game.Now comes old familiar foe Bruceton

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruceton is just too strong, fast and has the depth. Bruceton wins big and goes on to lose to union city

If Bruceton wins it will not be big. I watched Bruceton play and this game is a toss up. Brucceton is not even close in the speed department. Stronger not so sure. LC defense has improved leaps and bounds. I don't know what Bigster seen last night to be so concerned. What Bruceton does best on offense kind of plays to LC strength. LC struggles against the pass and a mobile QB. The game I saw in person and the 3 have seen on hudl Bruceton didn't show a good passing game or a mobile QB. They do have two good backs. This will be a very good game between two true small town single A schools. This is what 1A football is suppose to be about. Turnovers will likely decide the outcome. I am going to be a homer and pick LC. Oh yeah and go Lions.

I would love to see this game. I have great memories of playing both of these schools in the playoffs. 2 tough teams that have great tradition. Joe Longmire, Jewel Flowers and Urban Garrett were the 3 best running backs we ever played against. Urban probably gave us the most trouble.

Edited by phil24

Bruceton will win this one by 3 scores if they hold onto the ball and dont get turnovers, lake county just wont be able to stop them if they dont get turnovers I dont think.  Keep it going Bruceton.

Bruceton must of really improved since the West Carroll game since they will beat LC by 3 scores. I just do not see that happening but I've been wrong before. LC wins this game and moves on to play UC. Bruceton has not seen a back this year like they are about to see.

Edited by lakecounty1968