Seeveer Cowntee @ Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Maryville will have tough time till the game starts. It will be bizz as usual of course as it is stupid to over look anyone. Especially if one team beat the other during the regular season. SC will need not commit more than two turnovers or the game will be over at the half. GQ and company have a gain done a masterful job again by having the team peak at the right time of the year again.

42-14 MHS

You guys are really going to have fun next week with the winner of my Indians and Science Hill. I promise you that.

Maryville will have tough time till the game starts. It will be bizz as usual of course as it is stupid to over look anyone. Especially if one team beat the other during the regular season. SC will need not commit more than two turnovers or the game will be over at the half. GQ and company have a gain done a masterful job again by having the team peak at the right time of the year again.

42-14 MHS

Yeah we're healthy. Win or lose no excuses. We should be ready. How about mairvul? Know you guys.had some injuries but thinking you have everyone back now

To my knowledge, the biggest injury for Murvil is a DL who is still banged up. I don't think we had our starting QB the last time we played. Edited by strongx