Seeveer Cowntee @ Mairvul

STARSNBARS

He gets a lot of press for all his raw talent but he has not yet become efficient within the Bears offense. I would like to see him come out and play his best game ever vs the all stars, I feel like he just needs to cut loose run it, throw it, whatever just ball out! I think Maryvilles mental edge over everone in the east and maybe the whole state is bigger than most think. Nobody thinks they can be beat AND they(the all stars) believe they cant be beat. Its been going on for years I understand but they can be beat!

By the way that picture of my family has been misunderstood that is not our car! It is the FREE transportation back and forth to the park. And of course 91 I got the hookup for the flume.

GoBears!

ROFL You're a mind reader now!! Haha You can read minds of THE all stars. You should set up in Pigeon Forge, I'm not sure if they have a fortune teller anymore.

ROFL You're a mind reader now!! Haha You can read minds of THE all stars. You should set up in Pigeon Forge, I'm not sure if they have a fortune teller anymore.

Actually mom still has her shop in gatlinburg, her name is Rene look her up. I told you all star bandwagoneers dont mess with my momma years ago, better not start now. :huh: 

GoBears!

Edited by gobears89

Who said I won't? Lol

Better be careful G91. The center of the black hole is actually about 3/4 up around the 32 yard line. Once you get in, it's hard to go back. Many old ex-govs have been consumed by the whirlwind (i.e. "brownies")Before you know it, you'll paint your face red/black, bad mouth WB facilities, and want Shaft played at your funeral. Think before you act. It's not for the feint of heart!

Better be careful G91. The center of the black hole is actually about 3/4 up around the 32 yard line. Once you get in, it's hard to go back. Many old ex-govs have been consumed by the whirlwind (i.e. "brownies")Before you know it, you'll paint your face red/black, bad mouth WB facilities, and want Shaft played at your funeral. Think before you act. It's not for the feint of heart!

Once you go Red & Black, you'll never go back.

I could never badmouth WB's facilities.

I believe we played after y'all had played hva and ur qb was hurt. Of course the two qb's that played against us looked good. Has Tyler vaught moved to WR?

Stat from last Friday:  first 7 series on offense - Tyler V. lead the team to one TD with 4 tries, Austin E. lead the team to 3 TD's with 3 tries.  Tyler gives MHS a very dangerous threat on the outside at WR.  Only time will tell.

Go REBELS!!!

Barney can you send that vhickell to boone? go red rebels!!!!! da warden is gonna be gone this weekend-cant decide if i wanna take my own outta state pass to da black hole or not.  move them chains!!! btw i really enjoyed sayin that last week in columbia-never knew sc's stadium was in an industrial park!!! GO VOLS et Red Rebels!!!!!!!!!