Carter county ball

tootiedwc

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess from what I heard you can say Crockett/ SHill is a beast.Someone told me that besides Good 2 of there startets should be at the hill.Not taking away anything from Good his a good coach but wouldn't u want to prove your a winning coach by coaching the kidsfrom the school u were hired to coached not the ones you take from another school.That's like hiring Lunsford to coach football at Hampton and he brings all the Cloundland players how would u know he could coach.Its called building your own program not recruiting your team

Good played great against the dawgs. Really not much the Dawgs could have done different besides straight up double him every play which would have left one of their other shooters wide open and I'm sure he would have found them. I'm not saying the dawgs would have won but I really would have liked to have seen the dawgs play them with Jones on the floor and full strenth. May not have mattered but I think it would have.

Good played great against the dawgs. Really not much the Dawgs could have done different besides straight up double him every play which would have left one of their other shooters wide open and I'm sure he would have found them. I'm not saying the dawgs would have won but I really would have liked to have seen the dawgs play them with Jones on the floor and full strenth. May not have mattered but I think it would have.

I don't know Durden, would have depended on the D they were told to run....IMO, any D with him one on one against Good, has Good scoring MUCH less than 42! But then again, I remember that kid from SG, Fillers, last year that cut loose and wouldn't be denied from the arch....some days a shooter is just ON

I don't know Durden, would have depended on the D they were told to run....IMO, any D with him one on one against Good, has Good scoring MUCH less than 42! But then again, I remember that kid from SG, Fillers, last year that cut loose and wouldn't be denied from the arch....some days a shooter is just ON

Yeah I don't know if it would have made a difference either but Coby is the one best equipped to guard Good on Hampton's team. I just would have liked to have seen the matchup. I definitely think his defense plus what he would have contributed on offense would have made this one a nailbitter. Just my opinion anyway.