Blackman, Oakland football to be part of 2015 football classic at Floyd

VERY true but as a fan of a school who wins at a high level wouldn't ya want to see a game from your own guys like this, I know I would. Or is it fun to watch guaranteed wins each week (D1AA type games) at least every now and then schedule an SEC Game. Got to respect a coach who accepts a challenge. Hard to respect a coach who schedules wins only.

He's got mine and should have yours.

This ain't college football. It's 14-19 yr olds who carry full class loads every semester. Lifting at 6:30, classes till 3:30, practice till 6:15, film to 6:45, and shower/dinner/homework until 9:30 is enough for my 15 yr old. Missing classes Friday to drive 3-4 hours to play another game isn't needed. Mine has nothing else to prove to me.

But to each his own. I guess it depends on what each person believes the HS experience should be like.

Edited by strongx

Biggest PLUS for any team that plays is it allows its players to be seen nationally.  A player here in Tn 'may' get recruited, but allowing Coaches who do not normally get here a chance to see them and possibly MORE scholarships awarded.

The goal for any good coach should be to help their players get any chance they can in life.

Biggest PLUS for any team that plays is it allows its players to be seen nationally. A player here in Tn 'may' get recruited, but allowing Coaches who do not normally get here a chance to see them and possibly MORE scholarships awarded.

The goal for any good coach should be to help their players get any chance they can in life.

A-friggin-men. That's why you choose to coach at this level

Knoxvillefootball01 thanks for saying that. I think everyone is tired of hearing the same stuff from these guys. No matter what thread they have to throw a jab and make sure we know their out there. This thread is one too congratulate 7 AAA for stepping up and representing Tn. Football. U know Blackman stepped up and went down to Hoover when they didn't have too. People from around there (Alabama) were on that thread trying to tell the Blaze how to beat Hoover. I kinda think that was because the Hoover faithful were similar to the Maryville fans cocky with no humility anymore! Well I believe Carma (sp?) is real and when u think there is no one out there bigger than u it will smack u right in the mouth! Every hs football fan in Tennessee respects GQ and the Rebels! Some of us think they should go out and play some big dogs every now and then, but we do know they have a great program to be very proud of! I'm not going to talk down to anybody but show some respect to those who are trying to represent our great state! Go 7 AAA!!!!

I guess I need to pay more attention to some other threads , lots of Funny stuff here . I guess since Maryville has 15 State Championships compared to your School's ZERO ... I can understand you feeling so insecure and vulnerable every time a Maryville fan comes around . I can only imagine just how much you would run that mouth if your team actually did win 1 Championship ... lol 

I guess I need to pay more attention to some other threads , lots of Funny stuff here . I guess since Maryville has 15 State Championships compared to your School's ZERO ... I can understand you feeling so insecure and vulnerable every time a Maryville fan comes around . I can only imagine just how much you would run that mouth if your team actually did win 1 Championship ... lol 

Can anybody bump this broken record?

I'm sure the truth does get old for you . 

Wow Pepvol, when you play a real schedule not once but twice to get to the championships you have room to talk. But seeing how you play a cupcake schedule, I can see why you guys/gals run your mouth. Looking forward to middle Tennessee kickin your mouthy tail all the way back home

... you know,  just me and my little friends!

Edited by Blaze45

Wow Pepvol, when you play a real schedule not once but twice to get to the championships you have room to talk. But seeing how you play a cupcake schedule, I can see why you guys/gals run your mouth. Looking forward to middle Tennessee kickin your mouthy tail all the way back home

... you know, just me and my little friends!

I didn't know Alcoa, Sevier County and Knox. West were considered cupcakes. Just bc Maryville makes it look easy doesn't mean it is