Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

Mickey White receiver/DB fast and playmaker, Justin Bedard rb big and a little faster than he looks

Big line offense and defense

Good info orange. I'll be sure to watch those guys. I also noticed the big boys up front listed on the website. That should be a good matchup between the two teams.

How about #6 a soph? I know him thru baseball and hope to see him play some. He is a young LB. Is he in the rotation yet?

I will be there in attendance on the empty seats away side science hill has no fans support what so ever against their biggest rivalry both games this year db was the visiting team and had more fans there than the toppers

SH does have fan support despite what you think. If you'd been to any other game besides the two vs DB you would know that. I went to every game this season except the two against the Indians and the home side was always full except for the two mentioned. And the only reason those two were not full was because of the weather (which was awful). 

Good info orange. I'll be sure to watch those guys. I also noticed the big boys up front listed on the website. That should be a good matchup between the two teams.

How about #6 a soph? I know him thru baseball and hope to see him play some. He is a young LB. Is he in the rotation yet?

On the offensive side of the ball, the players to really watch for the Toppers are QB Malik McGue, RB Justin Bedard and WR's Mikey White, Elijah Mathes, Marcus Patton and Tyrique Perkins, as well as the big OL Malcolm White.

On the defensive side of the ball, the players to watch are DL Quintin Alibocus and Chase Silvers, LB/DB Trey Sutton and DB Brandon Westmoreland.

The LB you are referring to is Sophomore, Bryson Tolley. He's seeing a lot of playing time and looks good out there for a young player.

Edited by Aussie2TN

I didn't go to Maryville science hill or Db buti wwasat tthe game db vs Maryville in 2012 if it hadn't been for the refs calling backa td on swafford as he smoked tthe whole Maryville secondary and foreman kickoff return didn'tgget called back db wins that game i db was the better team that year i wasn't all that impressed with Maryville remember toppers you all are going to be playingaagainst the refs

1st post for what?

I do think the lines matchup really well with Maryville on both sides of the ball. The biggest difference is Defense of course, SH's is poor where the Rebels is really good. Coaching and preparation is hard to beat. Like I said before McGue is an awesome player and he can make the best look stupid. I would not put him in the same category as Foreman was in 12' because of his throwing ability. McGue is very accurate passer as well as his candid ability to get away from defenders.

True that !!

I didn't go to Maryville science hill or Db buti wwasat tthe game db vs Maryville in 2012 if it hadn't been for the refs calling backa td on swafford as he smoked tthe whole Maryville secondary and foreman kickoff return didn'tgget called back db wins that game i db was the better team that year i wasn't all that impressed with Maryville remember toppers you all are going to be playingaagainst the refs