Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

Lett me innerjeck hear....

- Acumen, Dead End iz rite acrost tha streat frum tha Black Hole and ewe cain park thair and git a giff certiffycate...Saif travulls two our frendz frum Worshintun Cowntee...!!!

- rw87 ewe wood bee daingerus knowin' how two put picks on hear

- matbaick goodur point....Eye once talked two a feller naimed Ralph out ov New Delly, Indee-urr....(Eye thaink hits sumwhur on tha othur side ov Von-Orr)........ :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Lett me innerjeck hear....

- Acumen, Dead End iz rite acrost tha streat frum tha Black Hole and ewe cain park thair and git a giff certiffycate...Saif travulls two our frndz frum Worshintun Cowntee...!!!

- rw87 ewe wood bee daingerus knowin' how two put picks on hear

- matbaick goodur point....Eye once talked two a feller naimed Ralph out ov New Delly, Indee-urr....(Eye thaink hits sumwhur on tha othur side ov Von-Orr)........ :popcorneater:

Starz I bet ole Ralph was wondering who he had a hold of too.

With all u Maryville guys none of u can put me on some game footage from this season. I looked all over the internet livestream, YouTube nothing worth looking at. One of u guys hook me up!

...41, if you want to see Maryville past home games and tomorrow nights game live- go to nfhsnetwork.com . Search for Maryville and you can watch past games and highlights free. For a fee you can watch tomorrow night's game live. Warning! The video, audio and commentary can sometimes be like fingernails on a chalkboard (if you are old enough to understand that reference). The game against the Admirals is good for seeing the Rebels defense and assignment discipline. Also you get a good look at all the quarterbacks in Maryville's arsenal.

I wished I had the time. This could be fun.[/quot

MLReb your nothing but a joke. Your a Maryville tool and then you referee Maryville and Alcoa basketball games. Really? You show your bias every time. We all know who you are David Hunt. You coach the Maryville pee wee team and then you act like your objective BS. You have know business being a referee in Blount county. That half court shot tonight wasn't even a close call but you said it didn't leave his hands in time. Again BS. The ball had left the kids hands at least a second, wasn't even close. You might be a good coach for young kids but your the complete opposite as an official. Of course unless your a Maryville fan.

Oh by the Maryville wins 45-24.

By the way don't comment unless you was at the games last night.