Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

Business as usual for the Clone Army. I like that it wasnt that cold last night. Had a good time except for the one jerk SH fan that showed his butt. No, just because we are DB fans we won't sit on the Maryville side. Really? I thought I might have to spend the night in the Blount County jail. Glad he shut his mouth before all heck broke loose. After all, we were there to support The Hill. Oh well, ROLL TRIBE!!! NOW we can all get the basketballs out.

91, You should have come over to the dark side. Rebelwoman had some incredible touchdown cookies and the red Koolaid was flowing. We welcome everyone.

I can see that Stacey Carter, probably the best coach in upper East Tennessee, has firmly embedded himself in the heads of some on here. I love it. Even a Maryville beat down can't take the shine off a great year for SH. 3-3 now. Can't wait till next year.

I can see that Stacey Carter has firmly embedded himself in your ..........well never mind. Being the "best coach in upper East Tennessee" puts him just ahead of that guy that lives in the trailer down by the river. In other words, there are no "best coaches in upper East Tennessee".

Congrats to Maryville Rebs and the coaching staff. Year after year,Maryville proves that they deserve the rankings,and are the team to beat.This beatdown shows what a team can do when they are prepared by the coaching staff. Shutting down Mr. McGue and the Hill Toppers, well that was something. Cudos:  I hope Maryville goes all the way again. Good luck Rebs

Congrats to Maryville Rebs and the coaching staff. Year after year,Maryville proves that they deserve the rankings,and are the team to beat.This beatdown shows what a team can do when they are prepared by the coaching staff. Shutting down Mr. McGue and the Hill Toppers, well that was something. Cudos:  I hope Maryville goes all the way again. Good luck Rebs

pb2 thainks fer tha kind werds.... :thumb:

Got back to boone at about 12:30 this morning-had a nice drive back after watching the Red Rebels beat down of SH.  Great Job Red Rebels!!!! does anybody have final stats for the game? 

Looking forward to going to the Boro next friday!  Hope everybody has a Blessed Thanksgiving-i know i have much to be thankful for!!!

I was disappointed with the attendance last night-as good as murvil is they deserve more support than that!!

I agree with the earlier poster who commented about SH's offensive gameplan-looked like a mix bag of plays-oh well-good luck with bball!

Maryville again showed what many of us already know, MHS has the top program in the state.  SH should not feel bad as my favorite beat down of all time was when TN HIGH came to town around 2004 and brought lots of smack talk and a goofy smoky looking helmet thing to run through.  That was 46-ZIP that night as that front seven was every bit as good as this years front seven are.  Coach Ellis and Gaylor do a great job every year and we have seen athletes several times better, bigger and faster than McGue, who were also kept in check. Team game and Maryville is a team.

Besides the last two time MHS let someone else go to the state game from East TN, they got embarrassed.  So MHS would be a gate keeper. 

Thanks for the game and good luck next year.  Go Reb's.

Got back to boone at about 12:30 this morning-had a nice drive back after watching the Red Rebels beat down of SH.  Great Job Red Rebels!!!! does anybody have final stats for the game? 

Looking forward to going to the Boro next friday!  Hope everybody has a Blessed Thanksgiving-i know i have much to be thankful for!!!

I was disappointed with the attendance last night-as good as murvil is they deserve more support than that!!

I agree with the earlier poster who commented about SH's offensive gameplan-looked like a mix bag of plays-oh well-good luck with bball!

spank eye missed ewe laist nite......Eye agree abowt tha attendance.....We nead two show upp inn mass att Okelund......Stay inn good graces wif tha "warden" and Happy Thankgsgivin two yall az well and weal see ewe on Black Fridee...."Moove tham chanes"........ :popcorneater: